for Stronger Together

9/12 c35 theronjohn325
Good to see you again! Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.

You know, I wouldn't mind being one of those people. I have an open mind, I'm logical, and of course, a fan of the show. I don't really have a schedule, so I can talk any time. But, if you send a message late at night, I won't get to it until morning. And I also won't respond until I have completely thought my answer through.
3/14 c33 20Zenny01
Great chapter!
2/7 c32 Zenny01
So happy to see this update! This is amazing.
1/8 c31 1Enkay5968
You are freaking amazing.
1/8 c31 Guest
I'm so happy for your update!
Can't wait for the next chapter .
1/7 c31 6N7withpride
Once again your ability to capture emotion and just the trauma of Oliver’s life is inspiring. And the laurel section was amazing too and made total sense. Amazing work, thank you for sharing it with us.
12/20/2019 c30 20Zenny01
Really good update!
12/14/2019 c29 6N7withpride
that ending line! I have been absolutely inspired by the way you have written this character, taking a story we all know all so well and providing insight into his mind. It's all so gritty and real and you've done a remarkable job tackling oliver and his trauma and the baggage he carries and you've made him grow over time which is absolute fantastic. Keep up the good work, it's truly impressive and inspiring.
12/9/2019 c25 guest
Hey I was wondering if flash is getting his own story could Batman be appearing in it. In about the same way that Superman appears in green arrow, except Batman is a mentor to Barry.
12/4/2019 c25 4Anti-Mage 29
And welcome Barry Allen, and the reason that timeline of The Flash is wierd is because of all the time travel. Ralph was thought to have died in the Accelerator explosion, but due to the ripple effect of Flashpoint, he’s still kicking. Basically, it’s only crazy if you don’t account for the effects of changing the past, I mean, Crisis in Infinite Earths was originally in 2024, but due to the destruction of Cicada’s dagger, and Thawne being free, the timeline changed even more. Just think on that. Also, will you skip to 2014 now in Barry’s story?
12/4/2019 c25 shadowbird852
Great chapter, and I can't wait for the Flash story!
11/25/2019 c24 shadowbird852
Great chapter! I love that Oliver's revealed his true identity to Thea already and I especially love that team arrow is slowly rebuilding their trust and friendship. Also can't wait for the Barry chapters. It'll be interesting to see if he's different, perhaps more confident due to the fact that he can prove for sure that strange things exist, such as Superman.
11/23/2019 c23 CameronH94
Don't really read many arrow fics even if I love the show but I'm actually really enjoying your story.

It's an interesting take on arrow with superman but still keeping true to oliver and not overdoing superman which is good.

Anyway great chapter and I look forward to the next one!
11/16/2019 c22 20Zenny01
Can’t wait for your next update!
11/7/2019 c21 shadowbird852
Great chapter, glad to see Oliver and Tommy sort of working things out. I'm also excited that we seem to be heading deeper into season 2, now that Stellmoor is starting to make itself known.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »