for if you're still breathing (you're the lucky ones)

9/10/2020 c3 Guest
Love this story! Really in character!
3/10/2020 c3 Leena F
I'm more of a fan of Theo as Draco's bestie in stories but no worries, maybe you'll convert me. I'm a big fan of Harry and Hermione's friendship so I'm loving them. I like the whole Golden Trio's friendship but I don't ship Hermione with either of the boys, they come across like siblings to me. I love Dramione, their history, their mutual intelligence and very different upbringings have all the makings for an epic romance story. I'm looking forward to their year at Hogwarts, at least, that's where I hope your going with this, eighth year Dramione stories are a favourite of mine.
2/28/2020 c1 violetss
thank you so much for the update!
2/28/2020 c3 Guest
Wow I am so in love with your fic I read it instead of getting ready for work hahaha. Couldn't stop! Lovely prose and pacing and characterization.

Comments on your end notes: kudos to you. Quitting a job takes guts (I've been wanting to do the same for years now and still haven't). If you don't know what to do there is a pretty good resource onetonline . Org. Not the answer but a resource that is helping me. Good luck with life and don't drag yourself down. You got this, even if it doesn't feel like you do.
6/8/2019 c2 NWFairyGodmother
Hate to say it but some very famous authors that everyone loves (?) have done some absolute crap that had really damaged the Potter universe. I'm glad to see you are writing things in a more positive light. Please continue. I look forward to a better HP future!
?jkr
6/8/2019 c2 239sarsaparillia
YOU KNOW ALL MY FEELS MY GOD PANSY IS A LIGHT IN THE DARK plus i adore mcgonagall? like? i feel like there's so much we didn't understand when we were younger that's so much clearer, now, and i feel that a lot of what was going on with the teachers is part and parcel to it. but moirail! MOIRAIL! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WORDS! I CANNOT BE INTELLIGENT WHEN YOU ARE SO GOOD! AUGH!
5/30/2019 c1 MissKonoha
I’m undeniably excited for this new gem of yours. I can’t wait to immerse myself in your interpretation of the events that follow the war. Thank you for taking the time to revisit and post this story!
5/27/2019 c1 Cylars
great exposition!
5/27/2019 c1 Guest
Great start, I hope the lightning continues to strike.
5/26/2019 c1 sharon
all your writing is soooo beautiful. no matter how long it is i'm always excited to read your stuff. thank you for your time and efforts! i can't speak for anyone else but please know that you will always have one fan forever!
5/26/2019 c1 Kahoko
Wonderful to have you back. Thanks for this fic, looks promising!
5/26/2019 c1 Guest
v. V. V I CANNOT. VI CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN. AGYE YUH IHSJKDEUHDEINGSD CV BNB U DUBFGJ

i do like that hermione's parents were under a memory spell that only hermy could break? that's excellent. you are excellent. EVERYTHING IS EXCELLENT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

give me draco growing up, please. i beg you. i need it.

also imma text you to scream some more.