for Natural Born Mage

5/23/2020 c15 lunaz
Read this in a matter of days. It was a great read. Thanks.
5/20/2020 c15 emelan
Cool story
5/18/2020 c3 Twinklestabber
Natural born mage seems a bit of a stretch. Willpower is key. Voldemort was able to use telekinesis, animal control, and hurt people. Harry has a light and a repairo only because he used the exact spell. Seems a bit tame.
5/18/2020 c15 3ArtemisBare
What a fun read. I really hope you continue this. I've been a little heartbroken in the past though or else I would give you a follow. But I check completed works almost daily and if you finish the next one I will gladly read it. I really liked the softened Snape as well as the gentle olive branch given to Draco Malfoy. Maybe he can help take care of that dragon with a bit more grace. I look forward to a good character arc
5/17/2020 c14 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
5/17/2020 c14 jkarr
It is nice that Harry is safe
3/8/2020 c13 Neville'sEcotopia
I'm fascinated to see Harry's reaction to Draco by his lonesome! I wonder how their relationship will change becauseof it. I've noticed that we haven't seen Harry try to find Fluffy considering all the clues given by Hagrid and the feeling of extreme curiosity he felt on hearing it forbidden. I'm also looking forward to seeing him interact w/ Quirrel to either make him more curious or wary of him. I wonder if we'll see the reactions of the professors. Did Snape have him do any new wandless spells in detention or just practice the ones he knows he's new with?
2/11/2020 c13 Varisha01
I'm glad you are back.
1/12/2020 c6 crankypants16
I am enjoying your story. Thank you
12/15/2019 c10 Guest
Why be friends with Ron, Why. ..
12/14/2019 c13 geekymom
Brilliant chapter!
12/14/2019 c10 stevefocus
I suppose that's one way to force Ron the Retard into the story more. I was hoping Harry would not put up with his behaviour like in canon. Shame, otherwise it's a good story.
12/14/2019 c13 scpotter
Oh they’re making friends with Draco ! I liked this chapter !
12/13/2019 c13 jkarr