for Natural Born Mage

6/22/2019 c7 Fast Frank
Oliver Wood is "completely mental".
6/22/2019 c4 Fast Frank
There seems to be no good reason for McGonagall not to have Harry's key. Unless it's an "Anti-Chekhov's Gun" important due to it's absence.
6/22/2019 c3 Fast Frank
I used to know a bit about "Forgotten Realms" but it seems I've forgotten it. I enjoyed "St. Cuthbert's..."
6/22/2019 c3 Guest
Did I miss where you changed the year to 2006?
6/23/2019 c9 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
6/18/2019 c7 Guest
It's the same thing as the "way to Carnegie Hall". "Practice, Practice, PRACTICE!" Also, that's the best use for this site if you want to improve your writing. Keep practicing until you do like it. Your writing isn't that bad. Don't apologize. PRACTICE!
6/18/2019 c7 2abhayakara
I loved the bit about having to fight a lich and what bad news they are!
6/18/2019 c7 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
6/18/2019 c7 JayBat
Don’t apologize for your dialogue!I enjoyed the Harry/Hermione dialogue at the end of the chapter very much, I thought it was perfect for your thoughtful Harry and slightly manic Hermione!

And Wood, well Wood had more of a monologue, didn’t he, but very well done. Looking forward to your next.
6/18/2019 c7 SkylerHollow
So far pretty good, curious on where this will go.
6/11/2019 c6 geekymom
Terrific chapter!
6/10/2019 c2 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great that Harry has learned a few things to do with magic but he's not very good at it, it seems. Thanks for sharing!
6/10/2019 c6 Millie072
Plot is building. Please bring Neville in earlier, drop Ron if possible. Ron's character is simply too big a problem, one Harry doesn't need. Ambivalent regarding Hermione. Nice update.
6/10/2019 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and thanks for sharing!
6/5/2019 c5 geekymom