for Your Wish is My Command

7/17/2020 c22 7SilverDragonflymoon
Great story, fantastic job, I am very excited to see what you do with the second one.
7/7/2020 c22 13Sailor Dragonball 87
What makes Michael so sure that Dean will set him free? Maybe after the Winchesters are gone, some hunter in the future will find and rub the lamp. Hopefully the lamp should be thrown into a volcano. Maybe teen should rub the lamp and wish for Michael to destroy himself. I love that idea, and they really think it would work. I really enjoyed reading this! I really love to read a sequel! Will Mary and Arthur start dating or get married? Mary’s still of childbearing age. There’s a chance she could have a third child with Arthur.
7/7/2020 c22 9bossyshort
Nice end to a fantastic story. I loved it.
A sequel sounds great. Maybe it could be the other way round and Aladdin and Co. come to the Winchesters for help. I'd love to see some more Abu and Ketch. Those interactions were my favourite.
You did an amazing job with the story.
7/7/2020 c22 38vrskaandrea
Although I was never generally a fan of Aladdin I still like the story a lot. I have enjoyed each and every chapter especially the Goofy genie. Nice especially like that you left an open ending. Michael as the Genie in supernatural world it has potential. But I would be lying if I didn't say I look forward to seeing some other updates 2
7/7/2020 c21 vrskaandrea
That was amazing and quite intense. Michael is basically caged now and I love how it turned out. I know it was supposed to be Jafar and I am sad to see him dead, but this was way better.
Abu and Iago were great.
7/7/2020 c21 Guest
Quick, someone break that lamp and kill that asshole archangel like what happened to Jafar in 'Return of Jafar'!

It's ironic, one of the most powerful beings who ever lived... bested by a Disney character.
7/6/2020 c21 7SilverDragonflymoon
Amazing chapter and I love that you turned Michael into a genie.
7/6/2020 c20 SilverDragonflymoon
Great chapter, you did an amazing job. It was also emotional I got worried for Ketch and for Mary. Seriously love Abu and Iago (I could picture Gilbert saying his lines).
7/6/2020 c21 9bossyshort
Nice chapter and nice solution for Michael. Great work, love your writing style. I'm looking forward to the last chapter. I can see a big party in the end and the spn characters dancing to a Disney song lol.
7/3/2020 c20 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Why a Genie? Isn’t that worse?
7/3/2020 c20 38vrskaandrea
That was really funny and emotional at the same time. I mean not sad emotional, but deep. About Dalia and Ketch saving Mary and Sam standing there like a lamppost doing nothing, LMAO. The parrot and the monkey and the tiger, that was awesome, and it worked! And Aladdin was cool.
I am normally much more eloquent then this as you know, but it has been one looking working day. Would have sworn it was Monday. Lol.
I really really liked this chapter, you did great!
7/2/2020 c20 9bossyshort
This chapter just has everything! Drama, emotion, tension and even humor in the end.
Loved Abu and Iago.
Ha, awesome wish Aladdin! Something I really didn't expect. I so hope his wish gets granted! Can't wait for more.
7/2/2020 c19 7SilverDragonflymoon
Great chapter, truly love how you wrote Jasmine, well done
7/2/2020 c18 SilverDragonflymoon
Awesome chapter. Great job. Love seeing Ketch and Mary as a couple.
6/27/2020 c19 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Awesome chapter! I am interested to see what Mary, Ketch, and Aladdin do you to help the situation! How will the Winchesters smooth this over when the whole thing is done? Please update soon!
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »