for Stand By Me In A Field Of Blue

12/15/2019 c1 2Clay Bach
this is amazing so far but it says his scarf instead of scar when hermione explaing what death eaters are. keep up the good writing
11/3/2019 c4 Lord Halcyon
I hope we get another chapter of this excellent story soon.

Regards

Lord Halcyon
10/15/2019 c4 DragonLark
Very amusing mate. Well written. Mmm. Can't wait for more!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful Day!
8/12/2019 c2 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
oooh. Ardyn's taunting him and Shiva's floating around somewhere nearby.

I personally like to imagine that after it all, if any bit of Ardyn was left, he'd be just...chill. Like, he got what he wanted. Made the gods eat shit, ended the bloodline, got his revenge. Someone so affably evil like him he'd probably just be chillaxing going "nah i'm good. might pop in to fuck with your head once in a while but i got other shit to do."

I dunno. i like Ardyn. shockingly enough. Thing i hate the most is that he killed Luna. but other than that...nah i actually like the dude.
8/5/2019 c4 kurotenshi-08
Sounds interesting, can’t wait to read more, I hope either Daphne or Luna are Lunafreya.
8/4/2019 c4 3WhiteElfElder
I think you are prolonging the return of Harry's other self and that other self's better half. I hope that when everything does comes around that the Harry of now and the person of his past self blend well.
8/4/2019 c4 Guest
is greengrass lunafreya right
7/22/2019 c2 kerrowe
Well there's one of the first big signs that this is a crossover, possibly Ardyn. Not much else yet.

Probably stalking him.
7/22/2019 c1 kerrowe
So does Harry-Noctis have any special tricks from his past life he's going to get or will he only be partly Noctis only because memories?
6/25/2019 c1 Hashirama 1710
will ignis, prompto and gladio appear?
6/25/2019 c3 6MasterRevan
I'm liking this story so far hoping that when Noct and Lunafyea meet that there will be some fluff with then keep up the awesome work
6/24/2019 c3 1SilentProwler
Poor Harry. Thinking he's more crazier then he really is.
6/24/2019 c3 3WhiteElfElder
If that creepy guy showing up causes Harry to break down like he did...maybe it is a good thing Quidditch is off the menu.
6/12/2019 c2 1SilentProwler
I agree. I cant wait til its no longer "repeat-y". However, love the whole Harry-is-Noctis idea so I'll just gotta bear and grin with it
6/5/2019 c2 Guest