for Code Geass: Lelouch of Human Order Restoration

7/6 c1 Watcher of ways
I apologise about this but I couldn't find the poll for this story as such I shall leave my personal choices here and my thoughts upon the narrative which you have layed out to follow.

Personally I would recommend Mordred as a member as they both take umbridge with the brittanian crown and similarly have unresolved issues with their fathers which could bring them closer together, as for sharing I'm afraid that's a no go especially with how possessive he was back in London.

And now that that's out of the way I am very pleased with how you've started this story and would dearly love for it to continue to flourish i understand that certain things must come first and time is a factor in these decisions, still if and when you decide to post another chapter of this I shall await it's release with baited breath.

Your sincerely,
Watcher of ways.
6/24 c1 Tropic
Interesting premise. I'm curious as to what BB's motivation and plans are, since it seems odd for her to interfere in Chaldea's main hub for no reason. She only really got involved in .PH because of Kiara, as I recall.
4/14 c1 MoonCell
The story has potential and it is fantastic that BB appears in it ... XD

Is there any reason why kiyohime (Berserker) is not a candidate for the harem ?, I mention it because she would be ready for a harem as long as her Beloved Master (Lelouch) does not cheat on her with another woman or lie to her.
11/12/2019 c1 9Lord Metallex
You know what would be interesting? If Lelouch summoned Charor or Zechs
10/11/2019 c1 2Syafiq
Update soon pls
7/19/2019 c1 Diaconsecond
Mamá Raikou for the harem please, no one ever used her. Or Boudicca
6/26/2019 c1 harryxillya
good story, good luck lelouch
6/25/2019 c1 ShirouxIrina
nice
6/25/2019 c1 Shirouxatalanta
good story
6/18/2019 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Hmm, this could be interesting.

Jalter for harem because, well Jalter.
6/7/2019 c1 Killroy122496
Nice job to start thinks off with my favorite Caster Anastasia along the ride and was wondering are you by chance adding more to the harem if possible could you add Kiyohime, Tamamo no Mae, Oda Nobunaga, Okita Souji, and Musashi Miyamoto anyway I hope this isn't too much on your plate and looking forward to the next chapter
6/4/2019 c1 T-B-R
Mwahahahaha! Go BB go and torment your beloved senpai!~

Also if she can get in the harem eventually that would be all sorts of fun shenanigans.
6/4/2019 c1 9Lelouch von Einzbern
Satan/Gudako for the win... Hope Lelouch Luck is better than the one most of the players in the game have..
6/2/2019 c1 3Albertrojas
Any fic that has Olga live is a plus for me. But man, what the heck is BB doing at Chaldea at this point in time? It's a bit dangerous to have .PH happen early...then again, it's Lelouch.
6/1/2019 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.

Question, are just using Fate Servants or are you going to add OC's as well?
One interesting servant Lelouch could summon would be his mother, who could qualify as a both a Rider and Saber.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »