for Eyes Up, Jane Shepard

2/17/2020 c3 the-lost-memories6
This is Intresting hope for a new chapter
Keep up the good work
1/21/2020 c3 Shaxx Fenrisborn
IT'S ALIVE!
1/21/2020 c3 Guest-Questioner
Honestly, the size of the chapter is actually pretty standard, no complaint's here.

Just hope they COULD happen more often, is all i'm asking.
1/21/2020 c3 3Marcellasnow231
If you’re going to be exploring Mass Effect’s seedy underbelly it might be a great idea to have Nox record his experiences in a Ghost Log so the Vanguard and other Guardians could better understand the context of our newly minted Titan’s quest to stop the Reapers, as well as the society of Mass Effect.
1/21/2020 c3 shypunk
so is jane going to be able to use the light to examine tech understand it and replicate it? make it better does she have the tech of destiny verse or is she just what we've seen so far
11/18/2019 c2 Guest
Good luck. I hope to read more of your work.
11/8/2019 c2 TimeKeeper6984
Ahh i Need more! This is like the holy grail of Fanfiction. The ultimate crossover.
10/14/2019 c2 5YuriFan5
Man I want more of this. I hope you post a new chapter soon!
8/7/2019 c2 pepergirl001
This seems really interesting, but how did Nox end up in the Mass Effect universe? Also how is the alliance and Council going to take Jane not being dead now that it hasn't been two years? (I think that's how long Project Lazarus took) I am eager to see Liara and Shepard talk and how that goes since that is my favship. One more thing, if Nox somehow made it to the Mass Effect-vers can others make it? If so, how will that affect the story of Mass Effect?
7/28/2019 c1 Shadow Onyx 013
just going say this... THIS IS AWESOME! I was just think what would happen if Destiny and Mass Effect were crossed over, New thing to read, thanks
7/6/2019 c1 Ronin Kenshin
awesomeness never seen this done before great work
7/3/2019 c2 1JintoLin
Rather cool idea and excited to see how this plays out :)

I figure some people might be upset with accepting/trusting Miranda but how else is Jane going to get the SR-2 as the Alliance and/or the Citadel Council wasn't doing much if anything to looking into the Collectors But hey i like the idea of Shep as a Guardian even if its a Titan as we all know Hunters are better :P just glad its not a Warlock heh All kidding aside being a Titan is useful for the Mass Effect Universe for defensive capability
6/19/2019 c2 Dave
I am really excited to see a story with a Destiny mass effect cross over in the mass effect universe. I have enjoyed the first 2 chapters and am excited to see what Shepard face off against collectors and Reapers. Hope you keep writing. I really enjoy the setting of the story and the exciting possibilities of future events. Not sure what your thoughts are on Shepard’s psychological state (you touched on it in chapter 1) but I would be excited to see you explore how she feels about being dead and being brought back.
6/18/2019 c2 blackops warfare
Oh yes please. Welcome to the Order of the Wall Shepard.
6/18/2019 c2 KINGREADER
Yeah she was giving away information too easily.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »