FanFiction.Net

Great chapter.
12/5/2021 c1 edboy4926
Awesome intro.
11/26/2021 c7 2A Sleeping Moon
Oof, yeah that's fucked up. Also does Nox have recordings of Guardians doing their shit? Cause I'd think she have manuals for those always given she might find her Guardian way off the boonies. And even limited Guardian approved equipment, even the most basic.

Oh and of course glimmer. Never forget 'bout the glimmer.
11/26/2021 c6 A Sleeping Moon
The Calibration Man itself, ya boi Garrus!
11/26/2021 c5 A Sleeping Moon
Ooohh yeah EDI and SR-2 not being fully ready when she got rezzed makes it interesting to work with EDI's shackles.
11/26/2021 c4 A Sleeping Moon
Yes, I still want my Joker x EDI ship chief.
11/26/2021 c3 A Sleeping Moon
Hmmmm... sneaky Shep2x, getting ass pulled by the Council makes you learn a thing or two huh.
11/26/2021 c2 A Sleeping Moon
Oh dear, that's pretty fucked up Shep2x... I got the feeling this is one of the reasons why reviving a Guardian even if it is a side effect or on purpose, their memories vanishes.
11/26/2021 c1 A Sleeping Moon
Huh, a Guardian Shep2x, this will be interesting. Though yeah its good her memories did not get scrambled when she was rezzed. Granted that would be an interesting idea. Watched!
11/25/2021 c7 3Apex Primus
Love to see your still alive!
Great chapter! Loved the way Garrus' crew interacts. I absolutely loved Jacob digging into the food!
Then, the little bits with Jane getting jealous because Garrus was able to move on, then her having to tell Garrus about Sidonius.
Can't wait to see where this goes!
11/24/2021 c7 8Jebest4781
This was quite good and can't wait to see what else comes out from this.
11/24/2021 c7 3Sm0keyPanda
Poor Garrus.
11/24/2021 c7 17The Dark Warden
YES! TITAN SHEPARD IS BACK BABY!
10/27/2021 c6 Capnzz
I love the entire premise of this story so far! With Shepard back 2 years early the ripple effects are going to be significant. Grunt has not been made yet, Jack hasn't been captured, Samara isn't on Illium yet, and the original Normandy crew hasn't fully settled into their roles after Shepard's death. This also opens the doors for some cool changes as well. If one Ghost appeared here could more? Could we see a Guardian Kaiden return for the dead or if you want a real twist a Good Guardian Saren? Will Shepard gain access to the other Subclasses of the Titans along the way? Given that the Ghost knows about The Guardian (The players character in Destiny) I assume we are around the time right before or right after the start of Destiny 2. Could Ghaul's attack have caused Nox to be sent here or could it be the Travelers awakening after his defeat? I do hope a few weapons and armor from Destiny appear through out for Shepard to procure for herself. Weapons like Hard Light (mediocre in Destiny but likely highly lethal in Mass Effect), MIDA Multitool and other such weapons. Armor like Ruin Wings (highly flashy but hey blood dragon armor isn't?), Armamentarium, and other such armor as well. These could appear in cashes or simply blueprints that were sent their like Nox was that would initially only be usable by Shepard but if she has two and a half years to prep for the Reapers she may be able to make less powerful versions for mass production. Just my thoughts though and I greatly look forward to the next chapter.
8/10/2021 c6 ScreamingStuka
Awesome story! Shepard dying and Guardians resurrecting is such an opportunity that so many writers miss out on in my
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »