FanFiction.Net
for Eyes Up, Jane Shepard

2/20/2021 c4 Brother Bov
i ship it
2/16/2021 c4 1JintoLin
I have a feeling that Jane and Ana would get along rather well and both equally be annoyed and/or hate by Zavala. As they both want to help humanity just tend to do it 'outside the lines' but unlike Anderson Zavala does not know grey exists :/

All these people must be rather odd for Nox to see with the population being really small compared to the ME galaxy but a nice trade off of the aliens not wanting to murder everyone on sight

When it comes to trust i would be more willing to trust Jacob than Miranda but both turned out ok in the end. Having a relationship with Nox and EDI is not weird as not as if the guy has anyone else like him to talk to other than EDI.

Weird thought that i just noticed was the fact that Shepard will now outlive Liara which can't be a fun thought
2/15/2021 c4 CheesusChrist15
I think the ship needs more time or should stay limited to flirting
2/15/2021 c4 3Sm0keyPanda
I ship Nox and EDI.
2/15/2021 c1 Dasgun
2/15/2021 c4 8Jebest4781
this looked well here so far and wonder what else will occur. also yeah could possibly see Nox and EDI together
2/15/2021 c4 4Marcellasnow231
If Zavala ever finds out about the shit Shepard finds herself involved in, he’s gonna have a headache. Because let me put it to you, the societies of Mass Effect and Destiny are very different. Mass Effect has an intact and functioning galactic civilization with a lot of organized crime going on. There’s also a lot of illicit substances and addiction going on. For example red sand, which are addictive to humans. There could be other substances that are uniquely addictive to certain species because it targets their unique neurobiology.

And let’s not mention the practice of hiring mercenaries to carry out hits on rivals. It’s a common practice on Illium and Omega, and there may be other places that allows this. Not to mention one of the crew members you can recruit is a fucking serial killer. Yes, Morinth is one. No wonder Samara swore off her worldly possession to hunt down her middle daughter, this is some fucked up stuff here.
2/14/2021 c4 YoRHa Unit 42s
Welcome back. You have succesfully reignited my need for Destiny-Mass Effect crossovers. Hope to hear more from you before 2 years pass... again.
2/2/2021 c3 YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING
interesting
2/17/2020 c3 the-lost-memories6
This is Intresting hope for a new chapter
Keep up the good work
1/21/2020 c3 YoRHa Unit 42s
IT'S ALIVE!
1/21/2020 c3 Guest-Questioner
Honestly, the size of the chapter is actually pretty standard, no complaint's here.

Just hope they COULD happen more often, is all i'm asking.
1/21/2020 c3 Marcellasnow231
If you’re going to be exploring Mass Effect’s seedy underbelly it might be a great idea to have Nox record his experiences in a Ghost Log so the Vanguard and other Guardians could better understand the context of our newly minted Titan’s quest to stop the Reapers, as well as the society of Mass Effect.
1/21/2020 c3 shypunk
so is jane going to be able to use the light to examine tech understand it and replicate it? make it better does she have the tech of destiny verse or is she just what we've seen so far
11/18/2019 c2 Guest
Good luck. I hope to read more of your work.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »