FanFiction.Net
for Eyes Up, Jane Shepard

11/8/2019 c2 TimeKeeper6984
Ahh i Need more! This is like the holy grail of Fanfiction. The ultimate crossover.
10/14/2019 c2 5YuriFan5
Man I want more of this. I hope you post a new chapter soon!
8/7/2019 c2 pepergirl001
This seems really interesting, but how did Nox end up in the Mass Effect universe? Also how is the alliance and Council going to take Jane not being dead now that it hasn't been two years? (I think that's how long Project Lazarus took) I am eager to see Liara and Shepard talk and how that goes since that is my favship. One more thing, if Nox somehow made it to the Mass Effect-vers can others make it? If so, how will that affect the story of Mass Effect?
7/28/2019 c1 Shadow Onyx 013
just going say this... THIS IS AWESOME! I was just think what would happen if Destiny and Mass Effect were crossed over, New thing to read, thanks
7/6/2019 c1 Ronin Kenshin
awesomeness never seen this done before great work
7/3/2019 c2 1JintoLin
Rather cool idea and excited to see how this plays out :)

I figure some people might be upset with accepting/trusting Miranda but how else is Jane going to get the SR-2 as the Alliance and/or the Citadel Council wasn't doing much if anything to looking into the Collectors But hey i like the idea of Shep as a Guardian even if its a Titan as we all know Hunters are better :P just glad its not a Warlock heh All kidding aside being a Titan is useful for the Mass Effect Universe for defensive capability
6/19/2019 c2 Dave
I am really excited to see a story with a Destiny mass effect cross over in the mass effect universe. I have enjoyed the first 2 chapters and am excited to see what Shepard face off against collectors and Reapers. Hope you keep writing. I really enjoy the setting of the story and the exciting possibilities of future events. Not sure what your thoughts are on Shepard’s psychological state (you touched on it in chapter 1) but I would be excited to see you explore how she feels about being dead and being brought back.
6/18/2019 c2 blackops warfare
Oh yes please. Welcome to the Order of the Wall Shepard.
6/18/2019 c2 KINGREADER
Yeah she was giving away information too easily.
6/15/2019 c2 Guest-Questioner
The Vex, Are the most obvious for an enemy from Destiny.

Perhaps Osiris had a hand in it for, The Ghost named Nox, being there?

Have to remember, The Infinite forest is also a thing.

There are many, Destiny stories, that can now make use of the whole,

Time & dimensional shifting the Vex pull off.
6/14/2019 c2 9Leonard Church814
Geez, ok so this chapter rubs me wrong.

Liars and Feron were an okay inclusion, but it’s Shepard’s dialogue with Miranda that’s off.

Shepard does not know Miranda, she also knows Miranda works for Cerberus. The last thing she should be doing is giving Miranda her secret about Nox, Miranda isn’t a friend to be trusted. Despite the terrible reasoning, it’s a bad idea.

Also, I probably should have said this in my last review, but Guardians are expected to return to the Tower and fight for the Traveler. Box should be the first to mention that Shepard needs to drop what they’re doing and go back to (his) Earth.

You’ve also handicapped yourself by making Shepard’s resurrection so fast after her death. The reason why she joined Cerberus was 1) They revived her, which you’ve rectified.
2) The Alliance and Council weren’t doing anything to combat the Collectors, seeing as how the Collectors haven’t started attacking human colonies now there is no reason to fight the Collectors.

Another reason why rezzing her so fast is the lack of growth the other characters had since Shepard has been gone. In 2 years, Garrus became a vigilante, Wrex became chieftain of his clan, you get the point. However now the rest of the Normandy crew are essentially still the same. Save Tali and Ashley/Kaiden, all the other characters can easily be brought back.

These are just some consequences I see in the writing and what other story plots would need to be addressed because of the change.
6/14/2019 c1 Leonard Church814
I have a few things to nitpick and one thing to acknowledge.

So, someone has already said it, but Ghosts don’t wipe away Guardians memories it’s just the result of dying and being rezzed as a Guardian. It also doesn’t matter how long someone has been dead for, famously Shinobu (a Hunter) died as a human and was brought back as a Guardian no more than a week later and had lost all her memories.

Jane got her super way too fast. Lore wise, it takes a while for Guardians to develop their supers. It took our Guardian pretty quick because we’re in a game, but Zavala never accessed his fist of havoc for at least a few months.

I do like how you have made sure to specify that Jane isn’t the same Guardian from the actual game.
6/14/2019 c2 CadwellBanning
Eyy, this is pretty good (thumbs up)
6/14/2019 c2 11hypn0s
well, this is interesting, most Guardians don't attach themselves to their past lives and what they lost in their first death, Jane, who is the first Guardian to ever remember everything before and during her first death, marks her as more human than other Guardians, she knows about lost, and what the Collectors took fomr her, not only her friends and a ship, but her life, time, things she could not get back before.

honsetly the deal with Cerberus its more to get those thigns back, its not like they can contain her, they couldn't contain Jack, who escaped when she was a child, what makes them think they can contain a Guardian/fully military trained biotic soldier with a purpose.

after all Guardians make their own fate.
6/13/2019 c2 8Jebest4781
sounds really good here. wonder how quick things will be without a large timeskip between ME1 and 2
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »