for Worried

6/25/2019 c1 CartoonGeek337
Hmmmm...I haven’t seen the trailer so I’m not really sure what the context of this is. I like Woody and Bo together but I also like Woody and Dolly together (I personally never say that I don’t like a specific ship unless it’s incest. In other words, I try to keep an open mind on all the possible ship combinations out there). I did enjoy this work though because it allows the reader to know what Dolly is thinking. Good job!
6/1/2019 c1 Alai
And I am excited
Post soon;)
6/1/2019 c1 51nyahchatnoir
Loved this! I've been a fan of this ship for years but I've barely seen anyone on here who ships it, and I honestly don't know why. They're so cute! Btw, after seeing your review on my story, I juuust might try to write another Woody/Dolly story. I know I'll have to after the new Toy Story. And I slightly hope Bo is the villian... for reasons. Ohohoho
5/31/2019 c1 2CRS0915
Is it weird that I was waiting for you to do a TS4 story? XD. This was really good, although I’m a little disappointed that my ship has been destroyed. *glares* But since I haven’t been 100% set on it, I’ll TRY to keep an open mind to what you have in store for our favorite cowboy.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service