FanFiction.Net
for Lies, Traitors and Blood Shed

11/17/2019 c22 Guest
Great chapter!
11/18/2019 c22 47burnmedown
Good chapter! I enjoyed Jason feeling so fatherly and protective toward Clay, and Clay waking up afraid and in pain broke my heart a little. I'm glad he talked at least a little bit about what happened to him. Can't wait to read the next update!
11/18/2019 c22 mendenbar
This is killing me (not as much as Jason, but still).
11/17/2019 c22 2Elise Deschat
Feel caught up now... powerful chapter... really feeling the angst surrounding Bravo, a lot of emotion baggage in a short period of time... well written

Thanks...
11/17/2019 c22 35floopdeedoopdee
Fantastic chapter. Poor Clay. Love the psychological stuff along with the physical! Yummy! Well done!
11/17/2019 c22 KazooKaren
Love the insight into Jason’s thoughts about Clay and the future of Clay and Bravo. Hope Clay is able to talk to him at some point for both of their sakes.
11/10/2019 c21 BGB
I was so pleased to see your update today and very glad to know that Clay is back being cared for and protected by his Bravo his team mates. This is a great story and I look forward to future updates when you can. Thank you for sharing.
11/12/2019 c21 47burnmedown
Great chapter! Naima is one of my absolute favorites, so I love that this was from her point of view. Her exasperation, and the team's protectiveness over Clay, were just so fun to read.

Once again, I'm so sorry for your loss, and you and your family will be in my prayers. Thank you for continuing to write this great story for us. ️
11/10/2019 c21 Chgrgal
Really excellent chapter so well done loved it. Bravo sticks together no matter what.
11/10/2019 c21 35floopdeedoopdee
Great chapter and as always, great writing. Love this story!

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. So sorry for your loss.
11/5/2019 c21 Guest
So sorry for your loss.
11/3/2019 c21 BGB
I am so sorry for your loss and send my sincere condolences. I am so engrossed in this story and while terrified for Clay, I can't keep away from it! Love your writing and your insight into Bravo team, as well as Emma and Mikey. Looking forward to the next chapters when you can get to them. Many thanks for sharing your wonderful writing skill.
11/3/2019 c21 Maureen
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family at this time of such great sorrow. Nothing is more heartbreaking than the death of a child, even though he was not born yet. The pain and loss remains the same
11/3/2019 c21 Guest
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Being there for your brother and family is what is most important.
11/5/2019 c21 KyGrace
I'm so sorry for your loss - many thoughts & prayers for you & your family. Take care. You don't need to apologize. Your reading family will be right here patiently waiting for your wonderful writings whenever you feel able to bless us with more.
455 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »