FanFiction.Net
for Lies, Traitors and Blood Shed

10/20/2019 c20 MorganForte
You tske care of you first y'hear? We're not going anywhere and your work is worth waiting for.
10/20/2019 c20 Chgrgal
Thanks for letting us know I sincerely hope you feel better soon.
10/20/2019 c20 KazooKaren
Hope you feel better soon!
10/16/2019 c19 BGBoudreau
This is so heartbreaking and I have been in tears for the last several chapters because your writing is so wonderfully vivid and 'real'. I just pray that you have Clay recover his lost memories and go back to Bravo Team.
10/15/2019 c19 mendenbar
So truth begins to heal anger and starts to show a way forward for all of them.
10/14/2019 c19 47burnmedown
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the interactions between Jason and the Admiral, and I'm glad that Jason now knows the truth behind their relationship with each other. I'm also glad Clay is gradually recovering and getting his memory back, and that he has his brothers to take care of him. Looking forward to the next update! Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us.
10/14/2019 c19 summeronice
I really like where this story is going ...
10/13/2019 c19 KazooKaren
Great chapter. The individual team members’ struggles were well written , especially Cerb. Poor puppy wants to comfort his boy!
Loved the story from the Admiral’s point if view. More insight into why Clay is the way he is. Looking forward to Clay talking to Jason. Should be very good.
10/13/2019 c19 2Elise Deschat
Time to pay the piper... they say that Hell is paved with good intentions... thinking it best for Clay that the rest of the group does not find out about the admiral's connection to Clay...

Still hoping for the bast
10/6/2019 c18 47burnmedown
I'm both relieved Clay has remembered, and worried about the harm that remembering might have done to him. This was a very interesting chapter! I especially love that you've given Naima a key role in this story.
10/6/2019 c18 mendenbar
That's one way to remember - just not a good way. I think maybe he needs Jason, his father image.
10/1/2019 c17 Guest
Love this story, I hope you write Clays long road to recovery in detail that would be so awesome.
10/2/2019 c17 mendenbar
It's good Foggin is there. Perhaps he will be the start of Clay regaining his memories. He CAN'T stay in the past, too many people need/want/love him for that to happen. And I'm just curious here, but would it really be possible for even DEVGRU Master Chief to speak to an Admiral the way Hayes would like to speak to Mason without ending up before a Mast?
9/29/2019 c17 Lou
Loved the background you have given Clay in this. I can’t wait to see how his old team member helps him. Great job as usual!
9/29/2019 c17 burnmedown
I really enjoyed this chapter! I love Naima's involvement here, and how she knows Clay so well even though he doesn't remember her. Sonny's reaction hurt my heart but felt very real. The way the team is struggling with Clay not being able to remember them is heartbreaking and well done. I was relieved that they found one of Clay's old teammates to help out, but I'm still holding out hope that Clay will regain his memory.
455 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »