FanFiction.Net
for Lies, Traitors and Blood Shed

8/19/2019 c12 Liz
Poor Clay. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/18/2019 c12 Guest
Please please update!
8/20/2019 c12 47burnmedown
Wow, this chapter was so tense and heartbreaking! It was tough to read Clay's thoughts as he realized he was going to die, but I trust that his team will find him in time and be able to save him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/20/2019 c12 2sneakypeaches
Wow what a chapter! And such an evil cliffie! :)
8/19/2019 c12 Chgrgal
Wow what an excellent chapter so well written. Clays pain was very real. Hopefully we will get an update quickly.
8/18/2019 c12 KazooKaren
What a great narrative. Clay going through the process of his life ending. Heartbreaking thoughts and feelings.
Looking forward to the rescue. Please hurry!
8/18/2019 c12 2Elise Deschat
Wicked chapter... poignant and filled-with angst
8/12/2019 c11 Guest
I really like this chapter! All the action was good, and things just kept escalating with Jason getting injured too! Very intense. Can't wait to see the next update.
8/12/2019 c11 Liz
So exciting- I can’t wait until the next chapter.
8/11/2019 c11 Chgrgal
Excellent just excellent can’t wait for more.
8/11/2019 c11 47burnmedown
Yes, they finally found him! I am so relieved, but worried about how bad off he sounds... Can't wait for the next update! Thank you for sharing with us.
8/11/2019 c11 2Elise Deschat
Poor Clay, at least he's closer to home... wicked cliffie by the way

Good chapter … thanks
8/5/2019 c10 Guest
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the team beiing together again
8/4/2019 c10 Guest
This suspense is killing me! I need them to find Clay and see how bad he is hurt and help him! there were alot of things I really liked about this chapter, like them being afraid to leave Jones with the Admiral, the insight into Clays relationship with his dad, the team concern etc. Can't wait for more!
8/4/2019 c10 35floopdeedoopdee
Great chapter! Can’t wait for more!

Clay whump Clay whump Clay whump!
455 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »