FanFiction.Net
for Lies, Traitors and Blood Shed

6/23/2019 c4 2PuffandProud
Really like this story, hope to read more of it
6/22/2019 c4 purplehaz97
Great storyline. Need more!
6/16/2019 c4 Lou
Wow! This is excellent. I so hope you keep updating quickly as I can’t wait for the next chapter. I can only imagine how the team will react when they find out Clay is the unknown member. I have a feeling this handler may not be so good.
6/14/2019 c4 Polly
Can't wait for the coming chapters to your excellent story!
6/16/2019 c4 KazooKaren
Yep. Glad you went with this part of the story for this chapter. Great job capturing Clay’s thought process as he was getting help and then getting captured. Looking forward to more...
6/16/2019 c4 47burnmedown
Looking forward to hopefully seeing the new chapter up sometime today! :)
Clay update!
6/13/2019 c4 Guest
Could you have one long chapter? If not, then I would love idea one because you just had a chapter about the team.
Idea one
6/13/2019 c4 Salie
How about idea three - Clay makes it to the Embassy (is seen by Ray on the street). Completely exhausted and bleeding profusely, he staggers and drops literally at Ray 's feet! The question is how do Jason and Ray care for their brother and what do they do about their feelings for Mandy?
Option 1 :)
6/13/2019 c4 Mya
Definitely the one with Clay followed by the flight with Jason and Ray! Loving this story so far!
6/13/2019 c4 Guest
First idea! And second idea after that :)
6/13/2019 c1 Guest
re update option sounds the best, please continue with this brilliant story
6/13/2019 c4 Guest
Me encantaría ver un comparativo en tiempo real, es decir, ver lo que les pasa a ambos.
Para no dejar una cosa por un lado y retomarla después.
455 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »