FanFiction.Net
for Boomerang

6/14/2021 c1 loyeci3030
Your knowledge of rock climbing is impressive. You put a lot of thought and detail into this, but what really made this fun was the character development where Jason at first, didn’t even want to be there, but pride made him go anyway. I like that Mark managed to win him over by the end of it all, to the point that despite getting his hand hurt, he was still looking forward to the next time. I liked it that Jason decided to be honest with Mark in the end about his lack of experience in rock climbing. Beautifully done.
11/7/2020 c1 49LionsEscaped
This is yet another very Crappy fic from a shitty person who either themself or their friends go on anon to leave nasty reviews on people's fics after the person doesn't respond back kindly to their rudeness. Also, you clueless tard my fics are of an unpopular pairing and for the pairing, they get more comments than most fics. And saying to please comment is not begging it's something every author does. What's pathetic is you and your friends who are likely only able to get reviews for your poorly written works by making threads of comment exchanges.
5/17/2020 c1 Krrdmn
Hi, cathrl, I’m glad you’re still around here. And still interested in BotP :)
It's a great story and a great pleasure to come back to your universe.

But...

You wanted a prompt. Here’s one for you.
I’m curious what happened to Mark between when he ran away from ISO and then came back convulsing at the gate. In “Prodigal” Samuels asked if he’’s ready to talk about it…
11/12/2019 c1 Guest
Awesome, continue more botp stories
7/13/2019 c1 nephedra
i like very much how you are able after writing stories much later in their relationship where it's a good one and then go back in time to when their relationship is strained. You make it seem so easy! You are also very consistent in how you portray that tension between them. Mark knows something is up but he isn't going rock that boat too much. I can't help but think how things would be between them had Jason told Mark about Don much much sooner.
7/5/2019 c1 Becky Rock
I can imagine how hard this was for Jason. At least Mark didn't push things too much by asking more pointed questions about Jason's knowledge of the climb. And Jason showed some maturity by not letting Mark get to him.
7/2/2019 c1 7CricketBeautiful
Took me a while (and a Google search) to figure out the significance of gloves for rock-climbing. (Reddit was better than Amazon.)

I like the early teamwork. It sounds like Don wasn't a great leader, and Jason is now learning what it's like to have a good one.
6/1/2019 c1 16Julieann Dreamer
Very nice fit for early in your series. I liked reading the bridge from the point where Mark is made G-1 and he and Jason have to come to learn a new dynamic. Good to see Jason managing to hold back some of his snarkier and meaner comments and actions because he knows that somehow they have got to work together. Which includes just being honest at times, even if it puts yourself into a bad light.

Also loved the ending with the naming of the climb. It wasn't meant as a compliment to Mark but he took it that way and sent with the lead he thought Jason was making by making a compliment back on the direct line name.

Loved it!
6/1/2019 c1 67jublke
It’s so nice to see a new story from you! Ahhh - Mark and Jason. The boys who lured me into writing fanfic. This is a great piece for your AU. It really expands on Jason’s conflicted feelings about losing Don and highlights Mark’s command skills even at such an early point in their relationship. Watching them spot each other across the cliff face reminded me of how the team had to work together later - when the stakes were so much higher - in “Breakdown.” My only very small nitpick is that YouTube might not have been a thing during the time period you are writing in. Otherwise, excellent job! Makes me want to dust off my unfinished BotP fanfics. :)
6/1/2019 c1 Guest