for Of Magic,Fire,Blood and Ice

4/24 c23 Guest
I love the story. Please update soon.
1/10 c9 Guest
Hahahahahahaha... Moody? That's Crazy,lol.
1/10 c8 Guest
Question? Does Tywin have any Honor or just Ruthless Ambition? This is a so... different story, so... we shall see...
1/10 c23 rmw5763
Cant wait to read more of this great story. Thank you.
1/10 c2 rmw5763
Just freaking Awwwwwwww !
1/3 c23 Wika0304
please update, it's getting more interesting with each chapter
1/2 c23 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

=D
1/1 c23 SAKURA-BL0SSOM
Ah tu peut pas t’arrêter la
J’espère qu’elle va se calmer sa femme quand elle connaîtra la vérité Ccourage a toi
Je te suis
12/7/2020 c23 Guest
Please don't kill the Starks! Well maybe "lady" stark... But the rest would stand and support Jon! I hope their portkeys or personal magical protections keep them safe!
12/2/2020 c23 2crimson hearts
ugh how she is so blinded by her hate. blaming Jon for a slight on her by being born when it should be ned. though none of it was true she has had years to marinate this hate and now is doomed. will she be left to plot against them or will she be imprisoned, outcast or killed? hope to find out soon.
11/26/2020 c23 Guest
Please don't kill the good Starks! I hope their portkeys will keep them safe! I don't mind if catelyn dies though she's a bitch
11/23/2020 c23 8Natsuyuuki
Hmm... interesting.
11/17/2020 c23 jami304
love it cant wait for more
11/4/2020 c22 26917brat
This is a very interesting story that I would love to read more of. You really have an amazing way of writing that really draws the reader into the story and has them at the edge of their seat eager for more. This story included. Please keep it up as I would love to see where you are going to go with this next.
11/3/2020 c23 917brat
I have to ask do you know what is going on with the Fanfiction site? As it isn't letting any of the new chapters show, only with it will show in 15 minutes or a can not find the story in the case of the new stories. It seems to be doing something similar since about the 31 do you have an idea why
251 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »