for Of Magic,Fire,Blood and Ice

11/2/2020 c23 FreeLoveFreeSpirit
YAYYYY a new chapter! :D I am soo happy to see one. This fic gives me life. As always, I can't wait to see what comes next.
11/1/2020 c23 2Lucy Greenhill
Hey! Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! xoxo
10/31/2020 c23 9mysweetkat
This is such an enjoyable story. I can't imagine how Catelyn Stark and the Northern Lords would react once Jon's heritage is revealed. Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/31/2020 c23 1jessicanightmarewolf
It's been a while since the last update, but I'm happy this fic is being continued (plus it shows that you are okay)

Scorpions will be useless against the dragons, either because of some magic stuff or because of something else, like bad aiming or such.

If only Rhaenys and Aegon had survived, Jaime can hope, but in the end it will break his heart...

Great chapter as always and keep up the good work!
10/28/2020 c15 thaisrosacaralmeida14
The Remus?
10/25/2020 c22 1cefiro marino
(n.n) si venganza
10/21/2020 c22 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
9/30/2020 c22 2I REALLY HATE EIRI YUKI
I really like this story, but i am feeling sorry for Maester Aemon. For all talks about family and last of the Targaryen legacy, they have forgotten the old man who is mourning for the family he has lost.

Then there is also Benjen. They should have told the truth about Jon. He should have been able to know the truth even if he can't do anything about it due to his vow to the Night Watch. At the very least, Benjen and Aemon could have found comfort that they are family thru marriage.
9/26/2020 c22 PointeShoes13
I really enjoy this story. I love the idea you can up with. I will admit the grammar and spelling errors can be a bit distracting. I haven’t seen you mention having a beta so maybe that would help?
The other thing I’ve noticed it that you have several continuity issues, primarily with naming. I saw someone suggesting keeping a list of everything you’ve named so you can refer and keep track. It gets a bit confusing to figure out which creature you’re talking about when they have different names a few chapters apart.
Lastly, I’m a bit confused about who they’re putting on the throne? From the beginning it was all about making Jon the king with Rayne by his side as queen. Then it’s suddenly flipped to everyone referring to Rhagaer as the king without any acknowledgement of Jon and Rayne choosing to step back. To me it doesn’t quite fit with what we know of them. It would make more sense for Rhagaer to step back into an advisory or hand of the king role and let the new generation take over. Especially with him being though dead for so many years. Neither do the men’s attempts to keep anything hidden from Rayne. She’s already proven her badassery and capability. Being the biggest powerhouse and in control of most of their creatures, she should be involved it all the planning. It’s like they’re turning to the more sexist view of Westeros even though most of them weren’t raised to think that way.
Regardless of my few questions, I love what you’ve done so far and can’t wait to see what comes next.
9/8/2020 c15 shadowhunterz
Enjoying the story so far believe me I just wanted to point out some things.

Twice you have people not in the know of Rayne's origins call her Rayne Potter instead of Griffindor.

In the previous chapter Rayne called her Griffin, Lily. In this chapter its Caramel. I suggest having a list of what you name what to be consistent. Or at least allude that it was another Griffin she also owns.

Its not that its a problem. The context of the story is still there and it just small details. As I said I'm enjoying it.
9/7/2020 c23 Bella-swan11
Rhaegar, the time has come to do justice to your family, one by one you will capture all the traitors who damaged your family and you will make them pay with fire and Blood for their crimes.
8/21/2020 c15 piglet873
reminds me of my favorite fic Dragon Cub. I have always wanted to know how Catelyn would have reacted when she found out the bastard she hated and once wished dead was the heir to the iron throne...
8/19/2020 c22 LunaCeleste21
This is a really good story. I hope you continue it.
8/1/2020 c22 Salma Shelby
Hello , I love this story ! Finally a Fem Harry /Jon. Please continue to publish more chapters. In AO3 it is only up to chapter 17, it is a miracle to find here more. I want to see Cersei's face when she learns about Jon, the dragons and the power that His future wife has (evil laughter ) ... I have to say that the parts I like the most is when Varys tells the advice gossip ... I love everyone's reaction !
7/22/2020 c22 FreeLoveFreeSpirit
Oh YESSSS there were a couple more chapters here compared to AO3, and it was a pleasant surprise. Looking forward, as always, to seeing what comes next *heart eyes*
250 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »