for Sleep

11/8/2020 c15 12Princess of Words
The Wakandan kids playing around Bucky is wonderful.
11/8/2020 c14 Princess of Words
Yay Barton family! I love Laura's conversation with Bucky and what she points out about Natasha. Laura is such a great yet undervalued character. Bucky holding Nathaniel and falling asleep with him is so cute!
11/7/2020 c13 Princess of Words
This was a fun chapter! I liked everyone using their powers to pass Peter and his "no fair squared" "no fair cubed"! Steve and Bucky's interaction sounded just like they were siblings, as did the laying on top of the one who won't get up.
I think the way you deal with Bucky's arm and the related bit about Tony's scarring is very interesting and realistic.
11/7/2020 c12 Princess of Words
This made me chuckle! That's a good point though about all the new skills he has to work in, and I like how you describe all their different talents. The idea of it being a secret from the "uninitiated" is funny.
11/7/2020 c11 Princess of Words
Aw! I like the WinterWitch hints; you're making me like this ship a lot.
You're descriptions of Wanda being sick feel very realistic. I like Bucky's accent coming out when he slips into taking care of sick people mode and how he knows just what to do. The emotions when she likes leaning on his mettle arm are great!
11/6/2020 c10 Princess of Words
I find Fury-who-is-totally-not-part-of-Shield unduly funny. Maria Hill taking a picture and sending it to Natasha is great, especially the way you described it. It's almost like the two of them are the firm but fun big sisters. (And of course, since I phrased it that way I now have a gang of plot bunnies hopping through my mind!)
11/4/2020 c9 Princess of Words
Those blankets would be great for all of them! I like how Steve is the only one they trust to cook and have it turn out smoothly :)
Bucky's memory is sweet, but the part about wishing he remembered his father's face is sad. I love him giving the blankets to the twins.
11/4/2020 c8 Princess of Words
That was fun! I guess since they're Avengers, no one is going to call security about them climbing it. It was fun to see Peter, and I liked his hammock. Steve at the end was quite funny.
11/2/2020 c7 Princess of Words
Going to Coney Island is a fun idea, and I like the callback to First Avenger. That pile-up sounded so cute! I love the twins being honorary Barton kids. Steve wishing he could have the life that Clint does makes perfect sense for his character.
11/2/2020 c6 Princess of Words
I'm rather curious why Bucky decided to sleep in a shopping cart to begin with. That seems just like Pietro to plan that. It's fun to see the twins acting like kids.
11/2/2020 c5 Princess of Words
Aw! That puts a sweet and funny picture in my mind. Given my experience with movie nights with friends, this is totally plausible:)
I really liked the description at the end of the girls' reactions to the pictures.
11/1/2020 c4 Princess of Words
That sounds quite comfortable! I like Clint's reaction, and the others' reactions to him.
11/1/2020 c3 Princess of Words
Yep, Steve is stubborn. I too would be alarmed if someone just fell asleep at the table.
11/1/2020 c2 Princess of Words
I like the significance you give to blankets. The idea of them camping out in the living room is fun.
11/1/2020 c1 Princess of Words
"Lethal Puppies" is a good description! This was funny and cute.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »