for Anything You Desire

4/19 c1 Guest
Update please
6/14/2020 c1 carneyjarred
This should be a ful story it's so good.
11/28/2019 c1 jonale.fm
Man if this one shot turns to a full fic it will be a good one but it needs a lot of work
7/7/2019 c1 C
Great lemon. Is there anyway you could do a one shot lemon of Naruto x Yuuko(Triage X)? Keep up the great work. :)
7/2/2019 c1 Breeder
I really want to see more of this story. I would REALLY love to see Naruto and Paimon make children and start a large family! If that happened, would their children be human/djinn hybrids? I really hope this happens.
6/23/2019 c1 5jlee0799
This was cool, but I think it could actually work better as a full story. At least 15 - 20 chapters.
6/22/2019 c1 30Azure King and Azure Queen
Wow never seen this anime, but man hot chick for Naruto to get with. Great job as always my fellow king!
6/6/2019 c1 19mpowers045
Awesome! And excellent choice of the women in Magi
6/5/2019 c1 wardog20
He has risen to give us the holy smut praise be onto him
6/5/2019 c1 Autismguy593
I like it man, also are you going to finish the rest of your stories. Was looking forward to the Bully Naruto version.
6/5/2019 c1 60Perseus12
Wowsers! That was amazing and I love it! *Thumbs UP!*
6/4/2019 c1 N7Redwing
To this day I'm still waiting for someone to make a story about this between the two crossover or something. Only you made the attempt.
6/4/2019 c1 Banjo the Fox
Love it!
6/3/2019 c1 2killerhot80
Holy crap, a lemon between Naruto and paimon is a dream come true.
You should make this a series, phenex, leraje, dantalion, vepar, Dunya Musta'sim. As you say, there are a lot of beautiful girls in Magi, and unfortunately there are not many stories of Naruto and this, much less lemon.
6/3/2019 c1 14Rubius
I really like the story, i wish it wasn't a one shot. You linda left the ending open with paimon and naruto looking for Aladdin so i think maybe another chapter or a new story is needed... and maybe down the line we can see if naruto can get paimon pregnant, that would be a gas.
28 Page 1 2 Next »