for Naruto Make-Out Heroes: Western edition

1/14 c2 Guest
Make chapter 3
6/20/2020 c2 StrongGuy159
Amazing 2 chapters continue please.
6/15/2020 c2 1NarutoHarem123
Nice, that was a hot chapter. I really like Naruto’s interactions with Aria. It was both hot as hell and endearing at the same time. I hope to see more of her in future chapters.

As well as the other girls reactions to Aria fucking Naruto. I can Imagine they think it’s hot as hell and may even want a live performance.

Damn I am really curious about that package Naruto Delivered. I hope we find out next chapter.

Ps Aria is best girl.
6/15/2020 c2 guest
seen in your deviant art is it possible that you can make a lemon of glitchtech miko kubota x naruto fic ?
6/14/2020 c2 BBWulf
Great chapter. A bit sparse in any actual details, but considering your inspiration, understandable.

Also, quick question; why is it in every futa fic where they both give and receive, do the author’s write the futa screws the guy scenes so much longer? Like, yours for example, was at least twice as long, and closer to three times. Is there a reason? Or is it just because anything where the guy isn’t being screwed is just filler?
6/13/2020 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
6/13/2020 c1 Guest
sigh another futa story I hate these things
6/13/2020 c2 hawkeyestratos1996
yea no bye.
6/13/2020 c2 spanky1988.awj
Can't wait for chapter 3 and 4!
4/9/2020 c1 guest josh
love it. so who's next. gala? haydee?
can u update ur other stories and this one please.
3/13/2020 c1 Ezekiel
I wanna see aria and naruto
9/19/2019 c1 2gavin1010
can you add lisa from dukes hardcore honeys
6/28/2019 c1 00raiserXL
I absolutely love your stories. But I always a bit of an opinion that's be buzzing in my head. Ever thought making a story of Natuto & the Hentaigasm: Mankitsu Happening with our favorite whiskered blonde? Just wanted to get it out their. Keep up the great work!
6/27/2019 c1 honter11
I like your stories continue like this and if you can put a story of Naruino with two or three chapters and with Lemon clear.
6/19/2019 c1 kusvlin