for The Lonely Girl

9/21/2019 c4 Nicholas
When is the next chapter coming. I really want to see what's next
7/21/2019 c4 25Dreamer1920
Wow! What an awesome chapter.

I love the way you write all the characters, you get their personalities all spot-on. And the banter between Jessie and Buzz is awesome. Also, the part where Jessie came, I could just hear that “YODEL-AY-HEE-HOO!” in my head. XD

GREAT job!
7/21/2019 c4 Guest
Aw :( Dolly is all alone. Woody better come to his senses and go back with Dolly and Mackenzie. Dolly is 100% in the right. Bonnie has enough toys as it is.

Plus, I need more DollyxWoody Mackenzie fluff! I need them to get married and go on their honeymoon like Mackenzie is planning, and she can't very well do that if Woody is gone.

(ps- love this story!)
7/5/2019 c3 Dreamer1920
Wow, this was such an awesome chapter. I love all the super cute moments between Woody & Dolly, & I liked the scene of Jessie & Buzz.

This is so great! :)
6/30/2019 c2 24OTPoftheDay
Amazing. I’m with Dolly on this one. If it means I get to see Dolly and Woody married, goodbye Bonnie ️. Hope you write more. Dolly will always be a more interesting character and better match for Woody in my opinion. You capture the two of them very well, and I look forward to Moreno playtime with Mackenzie!
6/15/2019 c2 25Dreamer1920
Ooooh, this was super good. Really cute, too. Love it so far. :)
6/15/2019 c2 2CRS0915
This makes me want to watch Toy Story all over again. I think I’ll have a marathon before the new movie comes out. Eek! I’m so excited, both for the movie and the next chapter. I’m really digging their chemistry.
6/15/2019 c2 Lao
This is really an amazing...maybe woody change his mind again and wanna stay...well who knows?
Post soon;)
6/14/2019 c1 CRS0915
Okay, I have a confession; As you know, I’ve been a semi shipper of Woody and Bo. But the more I read your stories about “WollyI don’t know if that’s a ship name you’re looking for?) I’m starting to grow fond of them.

I love the way this story is set up and the ending of this chapter is a great door for a second one!Good job!
6/1/2019 c1 Alia
Wow!
This is a disaster...I FREAKING LOVE IT.
its amazing really, I am so excited and can't wait to see where its going.
This is really a new topic and i never see something like this before. It is going to be legendary...hahaha
Post soon)
6/1/2019 c1 25Dreamer1920
I haven't watched any of the Toy Story movies in years, so my memory of some of the characters is just a tiny bit foggy. But oooh, I already like this a whole lot. I found myself really picturing all the scenes in my head. I was just waiting for Woody to speak up & scare the crap out of that little girl XD But I love this!

You have insane talent :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service