for Hekapoo Rescue

10/29/2019 c1 14Data Seeker
Hi

Nice little one-shot. It’s short, simple (which is the nature of a one-shot) but nice.

I have a soft spot for humanization aka the non-human creature becoming human.

The characterizations of the characters are good, particularly Hekapoo. I like’s reaction to her new human body and lack of magic, namely how she finds the change a bit uncomfortable, but sees the upsides to being a human as well.

I think I should point out think some areas need fine-tuning. Shall I elaborate?

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope you like this review. I also hope to get a reply if possible. God bless

Data Seeker
10/18/2019 c1 badkidoh
Good story.
8/28/2019 c1 Hereiamagain
Continue...Just...Please continue...
6/14/2019 c1 Masked Freak
You are good man, thank you.
6/8/2019 c1 S
Nachos had babies Marco is now a grandfather
6/3/2019 c1 Fanfic Critic
Interesting take on rewriting the ending. Obviously the entire ending of the show was a flop, especially the bit with Hekapoo. I hope that the ending of the show will not influence the decisions you will make in your other stories since I really do believe that Hekapoo and Marco deserve to be with each other, despite what people say about Hekapoo and "Starco" (though if you ask me, I don't believe for a second that Marco would just help Star kill off Hekapoo, that's just bad writing bordering on pandering).

I look forward to your other stories. Keep up the good work.
6/2/2019 c1 Shiranai Atsune
Awww! Out of all the MHC, I wanted Hekapoo to live, at most.
6/3/2019 c1 17duskrider
Nice and I honestly like this a lot. Sure I can understand Hekapoo being willingly to pass on to a level from a "who wants to live forever" angle but still if there is one part of destroying magic that I hated it was the death of so many characters I have grown to enjoy seeing especially Hekapoo. Heck I'm just happy that this did not kill off every character that had even a ounce of magic in them (such as every Butterfly, Marco, and so many others including the Pony Heads.)
6/2/2019 c1 4Gamelover41592
excellent work glad you saved heckapoo :)
6/2/2019 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
I like this change! Hekapoo dying always bummed me out.
6/2/2019 c1 2gumptiousGriffin
I wasn't a fan of the finale either XD (My only reason: I used to ship starco, but kellco is my otp now. Markapoo is cute though, and this was made well!)
6/2/2019 c1 19Prinnyramza
Me: Man, I need to write some fics, do some work, draw some stuff.

*fix fic about saving Hekapoo*

Me: This is the most important thing right now.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service