for Every word was for you

1/7/2021 c13 13piraaja
love the story but a bit hard to figure who's pov this is each chapter
5/14/2020 c13 Mary Ella1
I love this FF, please update!
1/25/2020 c13 1Dreaming Haven
Great update! I can’t wait for Jess to meet the guys. You can’t not love them, especially since they came to check on Rory without Logan. Love how they didn’t like the whole Logan leaving Rory or him going back to Odette.
Hope the next updates are out soon.
11/1/2019 c9 jordana60
so glad you updated. Can't wait for more!
10/27/2019 c9 Dreaming Haven
Really good updates. I like that you had Jess telling Rory she had to talk to Logan, and Rory mentioning the boys. Finn and Colin have been a big part of her life too, and some people seem to forget that.
Anyway I look forward to the next chapter.
9/18/2019 c7 COFFEE QUEEN 17
Can’t wait for more.
9/6/2019 c7 PicklebyPie
I’m so glad I found this and cannot believe I missed it. I’m also Jess-hungry and Logan- averse. I always hoped that there had been a missing scene in AYITL just like this one!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/27/2019 c7 Guest
Wow! I must say, this storylune is one of the best yet! I love how you changed the voices and point of views. It made it all worth reading. And yes,finally someone writing the version where R&J get together. Thanks for this. I hope you continue with this. I cannot wait to read what happens next. Pure and raw emotions which i always thought they were feeling for each other. Also, Luke yelling at Rory was perfect.
8/27/2019 c7 jordana60
This chapter was amazing! I can’t wait for more. it’s such a great story!
8/27/2019 c7 StaccatoVelvet
Definitely love it so far. Anyone who knows me knows I hate Logan with a fiery, burning, passion, and love me some Jess. So, any fic where Jess is featured more than Hitler's wet dream is a great story.
8/26/2019 c7 Dreaming Haven
Oooo...I just love this story. It’s also a nice explanation as to why Rory wouldn’t have called him or let him know if she thought he snuck out on her. Paul Anka acting like any dog that smelled something they want. :) I look forward to the next chapter .
8/15/2019 c4 jordana60
Some people may think that Luke is being too tough on Rory, but I think its amazing that he cares enough not to worry about that , and try to knock some sense into her. I cant wait to find out what happened between Jess and Rory and what's gonna happen with Jess overhearing. I hope you update again soon!
8/13/2019 c4 Dreaming Haven
Ohhh! Great chapter! I love the idea of Luke and Rory clearing the air like that. It was all very true. Jess was a mess back then and Rory needed to grow up too. Logan I think was more of the safe place to run to then Jess. Logan doesn’t love his fiancé that much is obvious, especially the way he didn’t want to let go of Rory even when she moved in with him. He’s going to be one of those unhappily married couples. He was willing to fly back to the states just to cheer her up. I think Logan is still a bit in love with Rory. I think if Logan found out she was pregnant he would propose again. Not that she would say yes.
I believe Rory has always belonged with Jess.
I also find it unbelievable that Rory is really broke. She had a trust fund and I’m positive her grandfather would have left her money, not to mention half the money from the house sale Emily gave to her. I’m sure she prefers to make her own money but I don’t think she would refuse her inheritance from her grandfather like her mom might. Those two were extremely close and Rory has also never turned her back on her grandparents social circle the way her mom has either.
Anyway I can’t wait for the next one!:)
7/6/2019 c2 jordana60
I hope you continue with this story. I love the first 2 chapters and look forward to more
7/6/2019 c2 Dreaming Haven
Oh man I am dying to read the next chapter. While I would love to see Luke beat the living hell out of Logan I really hope the baby is Jess’. I just always preferred Jess/Rory.
18 Page 1 2 Next »