for House Incarnate

5/12 c4 laurrenreyes
Please tell me this fic ain't dead!?
12/12/2020 c4 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Good story.
11/11/2020 c1 Kitten Arina
Sis I love you but that author note is uncalled for. If you are up to writing again could you please fix this?
9/1/2020 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Wtf? Why did you suddenly break the flow of the freaking story by randomly stopping in the middle to explain shit that could be explained in story by the characters of you actually knew how to write properly? Come on!
8/26/2020 c4 26Ozzallos
A friend pointed me at this and I had to go look since I've had something similar in the works for a while. Apparently Succubus are low hanging fruit.

Okay. I'm going to say this with love... This fic is incredibly rough mechanically and plot wise. Grammatically, I would highly advise a proofreader or fire the one you have now. Run-on sentences are rampant and there's far too much exposition to describe the characters and story. In terms of the story, this is barely an Overlord cross at this point and its taking a while to get anywhere. While I appreciate trapping the soul in the game and I can't help but to wonder how a IRL admin is going to tie into the series, the insertion point seem unlikely- Nobody raising any eyebrows at experimental hardware or the fact that black magic Gos is in the mix. Even the fact that this hardware existed 150 years before canon- at Furikan no less -is suspect to the point that you might as well have simply hand-waived the dates and been better off.

So far your characters are succubae in name only, which is also a minor disappointment considering the proven behavioral effects the game is supposed to have on its trapped players. This could be little more than an effect of Ranma and Nabiki being "encoded" for lack of a better word, but you haven't explained or even foreshadowed i sufficiently.

On that note, I find the fact that the pair have been "encoded" interesting, though the "cryogenically frozen" bit comes off as hollow for people willing to kill their bodies. Sure, there was an agreement to "kill, but not kill", and even that leaves me scratching my head. And oh, they have access to cryogenics? And somewhere to store it? For a century? There are way too many unlikely facets to this story that build up for its own good.

I hated writing this review, but you can only get better through honest feedback.
5/21/2020 c4 1xenahort x
i wonder why you teke so long time zeltronica san, tht means you are going to tke back old fics like when it rain it pours and the montain lady?
3/30/2020 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Huh, really wondering how the mechanics worked now to cause all this as the do research.
3/25/2020 c4 Ranmachanisme2
awesome story, I am really looking forward to reading more chapters. Thank you for creating this very entertaining story.
3/24/2020 c4 DarkFallWolf
Brilliant. Can't wait for them to meet Ainz.
3/23/2020 c4 1kuriboh1233
This is a great story and the situation is actually pretty believable in context to Ranma. I wouldn’t mind seeing a Back to the past chapter of the guys that trapped them straight up getting murdered by the cast.
3/22/2020 c1 monkiepawn
There should be a notice at the start that this was going to be a girl Ranma story, and seeing the characters there, it would also be f/f...

Look promising but not interested. I don't mind fem characters IF they are female from the start, I just can't digest a girl/boy suddenly changing sex(permanent in Ranma case) and be okay.
3/16/2020 c1 uu
Please update the chain reaction
3/15/2020 c4 AsheTDust
Ha! I loved Nabiki’s spell!

Also, the budding Ranma and Nabiki romance is cute!
3/14/2020 c4 Ariadne Venegas
I wonder if samuel would help them, Saotome Ranma was a boy after all. And here is a girl, but players change sex in their avatar all the time so is not so strange.

In Sword art of Line the game master make himself an artificial intelligence with his personality and thought process, almost as what Nabiki and Ranma are. If they were in the same universe they could have salvation, but IDK in yours.

What I wonder why start a game in a server or with program code old.

I really want to know if they find what happened to Ranma and Nabiki.
3/14/2020 c4 8Dumbledork
Ooooh, good showing here. I like Nabiki's ability.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »