for Birth of a King

3/1 c2 Kudou Shinichi
I found this as an interesting deviation from every other story I've ever read. The main character is not the character with magic. He has to do whatever is necessary to survive and other than his strong back does not have any unique advantages. My curiosity is piqued and I already love all the characters introduced so far.
8/1/2019 c2 monkiepawn
That was some serious AN, like 1/6 of the chapter :P
Nothing really interesting in this chapter but it explains better what kind of life they have and how the town works.
I really hope there is no serious drama and an attempt to use Tragica for a ritual or a kidnap or something like that. I mean, the poor girl already has trouble moving, seeing, and talking, let's hope she doesn't have trouble when thinking about the future.

Hope to see more and thanks again.
8/1/2019 c1 monkiepawn
I like the idea.
And even more if he used magic and legendary items as farming or everyday life.
Like an awesome hammer to start the road construction, an epic axe for carpentry, silver arrows for rabbits, endless bag to collect potatoes, etc.

Great story idea and thanks for sharing it!
7/18/2019 c2 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Now he has a taste for poon. The world will never be the same.
7/11/2019 c2 collinstanley
Awesome story loving it thank you very much
7/11/2019 c1 Neroscurse
Hey Astroman, nice story again. Always enjoy reading one of your chapters!
7/11/2019 c2 VoidGivenForm
So, Kell's not magic capable? Dammit. We need more fire power to protect the potatoes! ...I mean Tragica. To protect Tragica.
Marcy is high mid-tier waifu. Would be top-tier but she's fucked everyone so...
So, are mages more powerful wizards/witches but with less spells in their arsenal and more mana drain? Assumably, mages are less common since you have to be an natural in magic to be one, but how common are magic-capable people in the first place?
Would meeting a mage be uncommon, but not unheard of or would it be a once in a lifetime experience?
Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Till next time.
7/11/2019 c2 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
7/10/2019 c2 page.hopps
Couldn't you just use other languages words for life for the goddess name so you still saying life just in Latin or something.
7/1/2019 c1 6Dragon Bone Z
Just focus on your other stories. You got so many to do,why do you torture yourself?
6/5/2019 c1 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
6/4/2019 c1 sakura89luis
fantastic start, looking forward for the next update.
6/4/2019 c1 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Every now and then have him look at his horde. Interesting.
6/3/2019 c1 FreeJSJJ
Through Blood and Potatoes: Birth of a King
Wonderful premise, looking forward for more!
6/3/2019 c1 VoidGivenForm
*sees potato farmer*
*AdVenture Communist intensifies*
I knew it! I knew he killed Link! Looks like his pot hatred got the better of him this time.
And does Kellam recieve the abilities of those he kills? Seems like that what he did with Link...
I must see how Kellam reacts to Kirby eatin all his potatoes. If he killed Kirby, would he get succ powers?
Anyway, i'm already liking this.