for Is It Wrong To Want To Conquer The World During My Isekai Adventure?

10/18 c16 1Onix121
This chapter felt like playing Warcraft 3
7/13 c18 Guest
Dear god, Jaina's turned into Cersei 2.0!
6/12 c7 Imkindatwisted
'Metaphorical big-tiddied lolis aside
Where tf are his priorities?
5/31 c18 Talon5Krrde
Right, so Arthas is still going to be the Lich King... Interesting...
1/6 c18 3Stereborg
Are you still writing this?
12/3/2020 c18 George Cristian810
The stories became worse and a mary sue wank with each chapter being worse then the previous one .
11/16/2020 c18 TypeVos
Great chapter! Glad Mena and Jaina are finally truly together!
I think it would be interesting and romantic if he would marry other members of other kingdoms to create a more formal front (showing a greater connection between the empire and its subjects).
i.e: marry Jaina to connect her kingdom and him, and the two sister elves for the north, one of the arch-mages for their city and etc. That way it wouldn't be adultery rather an actual relationship.
Just my opinion! Thanks again
10/28/2020 c18 1Abyss Trinity
Awesome fanfiction
10/5/2020 c11 2OrdealOfMc
he's having too much trouble...
10/1/2020 c18 Garruto
Introduce Tyrande Whisperwind and have Menma wreck her tight night elven pussy giving her that fucked stupid look and impregnate her cucking that blizzard self instert Malfurion who even after 100000 years couldn’t properly fuck and impregnate such a goddess.
9/14/2020 c18 4Hadrian von Eveschatten
I honest think that Menma siring a son is a mistake. Jaina's foremost interest should be towards Menma, not their son. Why does he even need a son? He is practically immortal.

Had Arthas not brought up Jaina's name, the idiot might have lived a bit longer.
9/13/2020 c18 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
9/12/2020 c18 Tsuki katsureta
wow this sound interesting and i think uther its a great character , but what are you ging to do ? with the new expansion shadowlands and the plot of all the things?
9/12/2020 c18 RubyR3dRose
Another excellent chapter all around. I can't say it enough, this fic is fantastic. Keep it up!
9/12/2020 c17 Creus
Wait, is Taretha dead? Or is it a trick?
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »