for An In-Depth Look at Harry Potter's Life Leading up to the Attack

10/14/2021 c1 Ahcatan
Hmm, I like this :)
6/4/2019 c1 Guest
I am now angry that I wasted time on this uninspired story.
6/4/2019 c1 174Qoheleth
Dear Johnsmitish:

Um… why bother with the author's note, exactly? As you noted, your feelings at the time of writing didn't really affect the story that much; all that informing us of them can do is send us back to the top again to look for some hidden relevance to whatever it was you were furious about - either a fruitless endeavor or a delusory one, and, either way, one that can only detract from the real heart of the story. Which seems a shame, since the story in question is far less worthy of detraction than most; it's not perfect, admittedly (the last few sentences, in particular, strike me as far less penetrating than what's called for), but it's certainly a solid enough piece of work that one doesn't want to see it weakened.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: Oh, and just a tiny thing I thought I should mention: I think you mean "The French Ministry was quite willing to take Harry *off* Britain's hands". (Though I'll concede that the idea of the French Ministry of Magic readily accepting the severed hands of Harry of Britain - whoever he may be - *is* a rather intriguing one.)
6/4/2019 c1 1geetac
This is the sad actual fact of life for Harry in both Muggle and magical world.