FanFiction.Net
for The Reluctant Hero

4/4/2020 c21 NazgulBelserion
Wait I just realized why the fuck hasn't he activated he's aura and shit
4/4/2020 c21 VictoriousSvadilfari
I rally want to see more of Ironwood and Atlas being actually decent.
Season 7 ruined what could have been a perfect moral dilemma by pandering to the main characters stupidity and making everyone else seem villainous.
4/4/2020 c21 DivineWhiskey
What type of build does our main character have, is he fat or just big boned like Alex Armstrong from Full meta alchemist
4/1/2020 c18 Joy is overrated
grammer is a little confusing in the beginning, maybe i read it wrong, but its a good chapter. I hate the stuttering, but everything else makes sense. The characters react how you described them so far and it feels natural, and not exaggerated like others seem to do
4/1/2020 c14 Joy is overrated
he can't be that stupid to not kno whats goin on, are you that dumb in real life? its not terrible writing, just weak
4/1/2020 c11 Joy is overrated
do you really stutter this much in real life? are you really scared of any conversation? the stuttering is ruining the story for me, you are already a fat useless slob, is the stuttering really need to make u look any less cowardly than u already are?
4/1/2020 c8 Joy is overrated
whats with the stuttering? its like he can't talk to anyone without stuttering. I'm not looking for a bad*ss but atleast stop portraying urself as a loser. this is not an anime, this is real now, write like it.
3/23/2020 c20 1Toad King
I'm trying to come up with shipping names for John/Sienna and John/Raven but I cant think of any. I'm more of a J/S shipper and this tracking device is just fueling this unjustifiable fire. Thank you
3/21/2020 c20 GoTeam
Well thanks for considering it at least. I appreciate the honesty, I just wanted to recommend something funny.
3/21/2020 c20 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting
3/21/2020 c20 8The Keeper of Worlds
He’s going to have such a large family soon!
3/20/2020 c20 sugoijack9
YANDERE!
3/20/2020 c20 Blaze1992
That is a worrying sign to me it throws up a school days red flag alert.
3/20/2020 c20 2Thomas Knightshade
I wonder why Maria thought John is interesting, perhaps she's from our world? I also finished my second chapter of Adrift in Remnant, thought that might interest you to give it a read, if you have time of course.
3/7/2020 c19 Krieger 35732111
Sallie needs to atone for her sins by bayonet charging her corrupted counterpart
744 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »