FanFiction.Net
for The Reluctant Hero

7/16/2019 c8 Gabe2000
Great story also question are you sure seina and oc aren't going to be coupled up? P.s. I hope you are doing well my Latin brother.
7/16/2019 c8 OSR fanatic
"True-ish Self-Insert and no pairing for me!"

I have a feeling the no pairing will become pairing for the MC. Or a harem if Salem shows herself and is not immediately hostile.

Though I have a feeling Salem will get a kick out of there being two Ozpin's running around for at least a moment or 2.
7/16/2019 c8 2Thomas Knightshade
This... this was a heavy hitting chapter. What I mean by that is that with the situation with Blake is what I was like when I was in elementary school as a kid. I always say and read a book under a tree during recess instead of playing tag or something with friends. And the scenario with Ilia reminds me to much with my own during the crash of '08 without the whole 'my parents are dead' kind of way. On a lighter note, nice reference to Jelloapocalypse "So This is Basically RWBY" video. And Nora called us dad! Are we going to adopt Ilia when her parents are killed in the mining accident? I know you said no pairing in the description, but us and Sienna works really well and would be an interesting relationship. After we finally get out of our wheelchair we really need to train if we are raising Hunter kids. As always, good work and I will see you in the next chapter.
7/16/2019 c8 Perran Onh
Yes, more chapters
7/16/2019 c8 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting
7/3/2019 c7 2Thomas Knightshade
So, I'm rooting for OC x Sienna because of their interactions with one food is the way to the heart. Also backstory for our favorite tiger at some point. So we have Aura as well as an OP semblance? If we could create proper gunpowder as well as electricity, We could rule Remnant with Ozzy boy. As always keep up the good work.
7/2/2019 c7 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
7/2/2019 c7 3zeldawolffang
The soda wizard.
7/1/2019 c7 12Victori
This story is more refreshing than a pepsi on an arid summer afternoon. I love your character AND his approach to the rwby world
6/28/2019 c7 2merendinoemiliano
Oh,poor Little slave
6/27/2019 c7 Mirator Figmentum Scriptor
this be gettin more interestin. So what next in the agenda? will he make some crazy shizz now with his ability?
6/27/2019 c7 GoTeam
If he has the ability to conjure anything, that will probably be so OP.
6/27/2019 c7 Gabe2000
So raven and the oc are engaged?! Laughs in Spanish at you. Very sorry and rip man
6/27/2019 c7 3Chaotic Pheonix
Keep those sodas away from Nora she destroy the world with that sugar high
6/27/2019 c7 LordTom
nice chapter and don't worry about pulling 10k chapter out of your butt (it's not healthy by the way). Is his conjuration like the one of Harry potter or another one ?
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »