FanFiction.Net
for The Reluctant Hero

6/22/2019 c6 1ArchAngel319
Thanks SocialistBukharin for another awesome chapter. I totally ship Bukharin and Sienna together. It would be awesome if here character was fleshed out a bit as she and Bukharin interacted more and formed a relationship. Good luck with your next chapter and as always have fun writing.
6/21/2019 c6 GoTeam
Sienna semblance isnt something like she can compel people to do thing she wants nur with restrictions. That's how she got the white fang the first time.
6/21/2019 c6 Mirator Figmentum Scriptor
MORE!
6/21/2019 c6 Gabe2000
Great story have a pineapple. Also while you said no pairings I ship truck kun and the oc. Question what does the sword mean and why are the rose-xioalong family worried?
6/21/2019 c6 2Thomas Knightshade
Hopefully we can convince Sienna that not all humans are evil and see more time with her. I also want to see little Blake get along with Nora and Ren. Also, are we going to have our Aura unlocked or do we not have one due to being from Earth?
6/21/2019 c6 LordTom
good chapter fast to read but stull good.

waiting for the next
6/21/2019 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting
6/15/2019 c5 3NeroAlmia
Another fun chapter, as always!

...So, he proposed Raven without knowing anything?

I don't have anything to say about the chapter, except that.

...Yeah, I'm in a blank state...
...I will return to playing God Eater, and maybe later a ero-*coff*coff* a Gacha. That's what I said.

Thanks for the chapter, good luck with everything regarding to you as a person in RL! and thanks for reading this!
6/11/2019 c5 3Chaotic Pheonix
Possible Sexy time between John and Raven as she tries to tempt him into the tribe even saying that she’d raise Ren and Nora as her own thus making her seem like the good person even though she’s not
6/11/2019 c5 LordTom
don't tell me the SI wille have a crazy Raven who want to marry him.

it will be awesome
6/11/2019 c5 GoTeam
Please tell me it is something stupid like the right for her hand in marriage.
6/10/2019 c5 2Thomas Knightshade
Tai is going to fairly aggressive with us when he does eventually find us. Let's just hope we can talk ourselves out of that situation. As always, keep up the good work.
6/10/2019 c5 SilentXD7
Great chapter keep the good work. Is it possible that gaining Raven's sword is a sign that our Protagonist is now the newest leader of the tribe? If it is, then that is hilarious lololololololololol.
6/10/2019 c5 1AscendedHumanity
I'm guessing taking her sword is the Branwen tribe equivalent of a marriage proposal since if you're able to take the sword and presumably defeat the leader you prove your strength and worth of being the others partner?
6/10/2019 c5 2merendinoemiliano