FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

11/6 c15 atroxhisses
Everyone was just too OOC for me to finish this story, but I think you did a good job with the plot. thanks for sharing
11/4 c1 atroxhisses
Very interesting story. I dislike how Harry responded to Hermione. I also am not a fan of making the Grangers villains. I would have thought she'd think that perhaps they were bewitched into thinking she was theirs all along before accusing them of lying to her. otherwise, I'm enjoying this very much and look forward to seeing what happens.
10/29 c64 mslezalie
Favorited. Overall an amazing story and different plot from the beginning. However, the last few chapters felt sudden and rushed which needed up the pace of the story. Regardless, it's an enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.
9/22 c63 3RandomGerman
Lovely, thanks for sharing your writing talent with the world
9/16 c11 1Tinybookworm21
I have read this fic multiple times, the only thing bugging me is the different middle name for Narcissa, in a previous chapter is Lyra, here it’s Isadore, for the rest, it is a really beautiful story, well written and engaging! Good job!
9/10 c1 Vesp
Harry stanąłby po stronie Hermiony. Przeciwko Ronowi. To 4 rok. Harry mógł darować Ronowi,ale nie wybaczył.
8/23 c64 2EmlynMara
Very interesting and enjoyable story. Excellent themes. Tied well together. Land wars in Asia were highly amusing. Very much enjoyed the innovations and true redemption arcs as opposed to turning a blind eye and calling them second, etc., chances. Thanks for sharing.
8/10 c1 Snakequeen-27
I completely read and loved this before I realized you were the author! I am a huge fan of Hidden and it’s my go to recommendation now <3 <3 so happy to realized your here too !
8/8 c64 TwistedEmbrace
I never write reviews, but this story drew me in so much I couldn’t in good conscience not leave a note of how much I enjoyed your writing. The characters are well developed, the relationships are well suited and well placed to move the story on. Amazing writing. You have a loyal follower and now I’m off to explore your other works.
6/1 c64 Lullz93
Thank you for writing this! It was an amazing story and I loved every second! An extra thank you for saving Fred! I just love the Weasley twins! (I apologize for the excess of exclamation marks, I just couldn't contain myself)
6/1 c41 15Saissa
Question - History of Magic is a core subject. WHy is there NO OWL resyult for History?

Astrology - is that a substitute for Divination or Astronomy?

2 further OWL subjects not listed.

Astronomy is also a core subject.
3/6 c64 LAB1
This was a great story! I don't think I've ever read a Theo Nott and Hermione story before and it was fantastic! You managed to make the Malfoys likeable even!
3/4 c9 Guest
Mrs Figg wouldn’t have hospital bills, this is set in Britain we have the NHS, we don’t have hospital bills
2/27 c64 EmiSchwalger
I absolutely loved this! It’s now on my favorites list! Thank you!
2/1 c64 FotoDi