FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

4/10 c5 30Bambu
I'm re-reading your story while I recover from surgery, and it's honestly such a nice blend of drama, teen angst and delightful romance. Nonetheless, I wanted to leave a note for this chapter specifically. Narcissa's reaction to Draco and Hermione's bickering at the end of the chapter is so precious! It made me grin. So, thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable revisit to this inventive lttle tangent.
12/27/2023 c64 40Concolor44
Stunning.
Smashing.
This was a fun ride, to be sure, and I am SO HAPPY Petunia got a chance for reconciliation. That made me misty, it did.

Adding to Favorites.
12/27/2023 c63 Concolor44
Hahaha! Chop 'im up! Burn 'im down! So much for your so-called immortality, Tom!

Yeah, conjuring Fiendfyre again after all she went through had to be exhausting.

So ... how many DEs did we dispatch here, hmm? Lots? Most of them? All the truly dangerous ones, hopefully? Lestrange better be one of them.
12/26/2023 c62 Concolor44
"Did you think I meant monkeys?"
Heh. Hermione in sarcasm mode makes me grin.
She's going to be awesome as Minister for Magic.
12/25/2023 c50 Concolor44
So ... Fluffy ... O, my teeth!
12/25/2023 c47 Concolor44
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
"They Won"
Just perfection. (gives a chef's kiss)
12/25/2023 c45 Concolor44
Had to re-play the song, but I recognized it immediately.
12/24/2023 c42 Concolor44
Yeah, ol' Sluggy's a bit much.

I never would have guessed Pansy & Dud. Came straight outta left field. Cute, although I think it's gonna get her into a non-trivial amount of trouble.
12/24/2023 c39 Concolor44
I am very, very glad this story is finished. I'd hate to have to wait a week after a cliffy like that.
12/24/2023 c38 Concolor44
Okay ... not sure whether this is a plot hole, but rather than going to elaborate lengths to HIDE "Great Deeds of the Dark", why didn't they just shred it and consign the confetti to Fiendfyre?

Daaaaaamn, Hermione. Nerves of tungsten steel, girl! I bet Bella was confused for a WHILE!
12/24/2023 c36 Concolor44
Now THAT, friends and neighbors, was some top-tier erotica. Nicely done!
12/23/2023 c31 Concolor44
I love that poem. And I want to go "AWWWWW!" over how you and your husband feel about each other. It's just too sweet.
12/23/2023 c18 Concolor44
Hmm. Ginny might have been successful with one of her potions. We'll see.
12/23/2023 c16 Concolor44
Wow, Ginny, calculating much? "the whole package." No, she obviously DOESN'T like him as Just-Harry. She wouldn't give plain-old Halfblood Harry Potter the time of day.
12/23/2023 c15 Concolor44
Is Dumbledore only now beginning to catch up with reality? Seriously, some of his little whirly-twinkly doodads should have alerted him to the altered condition of the wards. And as to Harry being lonely and downtrodden? Hah. That ship has sailed.

I know Hermione has always been pretty self-sufficient, but the way she handled herself during the attack was flippin' awesome. Meant to make that observation before.
1,967 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »