FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

10/13/2019 c19 Capecodcanal
Oh, my! Quite the chapter! I’m glad I have a couple more to read!
10/13/2019 c18 Capecodcanal
Oh, dear! Harry blowing hot and cold, Ginny a bit too close? That’s not good! Happy to see Luna, briefly!
10/13/2019 c17 Capecodcanal
I’m finally getting to catch up! Love Neville for standing up to Ron, I bet he hasn’t made fun of Hermione at all! I am excited to see Tracy pursue Harry. You’ve been hinting at that all along. Great chapter!
10/11/2019 c21 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I like that Winky can be strict but caring of Hermione and her needs. I like that we got some insight of how Narcissa is doing and feeling as a mother of a child who was recently injured. I also like that despite what happened, it made the family come closer together. I also like how diplomatic Hermione is.
10/10/2019 c21 Adonisx
Love the update!
10/10/2019 c21 renowned-warrior
Yay another update!
I hope that those horrible girls get punished and that both Hermione and Harry gets their love lifes back on track again.

Great chapters once again and I look forward for future updates.
And I do like your taste in music. Everything is something I would quite enjoy to listen to.
10/10/2019 c21 ellarandre
The chapter isn’t loading on the app, but I went ahead and read it on the website. I’m so glad that H&T made up alright, and I love where the story is going!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, author!
10/10/2019 c21 3Karatekid-Ninja
Loved it! I really enjoy how you are writing this story, it is frustrating waiting for the next chapter because I have no patience what so ever! The wait feels like months every time and I logically know it isn’t but the wait kills me! This is a good thing because it means I am really enjoying your story, I can’t wait for the next instalment xx
10/9/2019 c21 11GaredBattlespike
I can hardly wait for more!
10/9/2019 c21 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Very beautiful
10/9/2019 c21 5Blue Luver5000
Great chapter
10/9/2019 c6 11GaredBattlespike
I just stumbled upon this and have been both fascinated and delightfully entertained!
10/9/2019 c21 IGOTEAMEDWARD
I have my own theories. Looking forward to see if I'm right. Thanks for the update.
10/9/2019 c21 Banshee Black
"- I don't know what Lord Black told her, other than it wasn't 'we can kill and hide the body.'
- No, that's what he said to me. Lucius told him dryly.
- I did have to concede people might notice your absence. And I would hate for the Nott line to end, but your father could always have another son."
Sirius and Lucius are a deadly team. And hilarious when they bicker about jewelry.
"In the rubbish bins, exactly wheres mistress wants its."
Go Winky !
10/9/2019 c21 Calimocho
Thanks for the awesome chapter!
—Liz