FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

9/4/2019 c15 5Hotgirlow
I started reading this after seen your post in the granger enchanted survivors group on Facebook and must say I'm hooked lol love these kind of bamf Hermione stories can't wait to read more hope your updating soon.
9/4/2019 c15 kpop1392as
No! Not the notebooks and video games! Your friend drives a tough bargain, tsk tsk. Lol. Good luck and congrats on your new and super fast internet!

I enjoyed reading this chapter. I look forward to what the group is going to do when deciding where to live.
9/4/2019 c15 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Very lovely
9/4/2019 c15 Calimocho
Thanks for the awesome chapter!
—Liz
9/4/2019 c15 Banshee Black
"And you told off your headmaster before storming off. Glorious if you ask me."
Glorious indeed.
9/3/2019 c15 Clive54
Enjoyed this.
9/3/2019 c15 2Penny is wise
Awesome chapter.
9/3/2019 c15 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Love the story!
9/3/2019 c15 Capecodcanal
Dynamite update! Love Theo chatting with Lucius! Love Harry playing games with Dumbledore and that Molly’s rudeness isn’t being ignored! Love Sirius as head of the Black family!
Hope your internet is up and running soon!
9/3/2019 c15 GMGaby
Kreacher kicking off Dumbledore from the house, was too good.
Wish someone would finally take him (Dumbledore) to task and put him down a few notches.
Hermione and Lucius conversations never fail to be entertaining and so very amusing, blaming him for how well her relationship is going was a master move.
Great chapter as always.
9/3/2019 c15 CatPeach
Love Harry telling off Dumbledore. Epic!
9/3/2019 c1 2DoomMarine55
Go fu-ck yourself you annoying Hermione fangirl. You act like she's so perfect and that carried the golden trio when as shown with the Crookshanks and Scabbers situation she is perfectly capable of being an unreasonable asshole too and Harry and Ron have saved her just as much as she has saved and helped them.
8/27/2019 c14 2Penny is wise
Awesome story so far. Idiots trying to scare Hermione lol, they should really remember the Hogwarts motto.
8/25/2019 c14 23FlowerChild23
Lol wow. Go hermione
8/23/2019 c14 5BeachGirl114
I love this story so far. Just makes me wonder who hired the man to act that way. Can not wait for more
1,966 « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »