FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

6/26/2019 c6 CoquetteKitten
Wonderful chapter! I particularly enjoyed Hermione using people’s arrogance against them. *cough* Umbridge. Muggle evening was wonderful and the little examples of Narcissa’s joy at having her baby back are heartwarming without being heavy handed.
6/25/2019 c6 Guest
‘”What's a movie?" inquired Draco.
"Movies are a form of muggle entertainment. Actors present fictional stories. The presentation is recorded and played either in theaters, or on videos in the home." She addressed Lucius, "National Velvet is the story of a girl that trains her horse to race. I loved the movie."’

Here’s hoping the Malfoys or Sirius take advantage of this information and find a way to make muggle TV compatible with magic! If witches and wizards could figure out how to do it with the Wizarding Wireless Network, I bet they could for TV! And if they control it, that means they’d have a perfect way to get factual news to the average magical family in the event the Ministry uses the Daily Prophet to deny Voldemort’s return. They could have their own news channel, but if witches and wizards could see all the things muggles have managed to create, a lot less would believe in wizarding superiority. Even the staunchest blood purists would be sucked into watching TV for fun!

As for Narcissa, I can totally see her being the type to eat pizza with a fork and knife! And as for Dumbledore...I’m really wondering what the fuck he paid off Mundungus for. Remus getting 500 galleons doesn’t surprise me because Dumbledore probably only did that so Remus wouldn’t be suspicious that he was acting nefariously. If he got bequeathed a certain amount, he would believe Dumbledore if he said it was from the Potter’s will.
6/25/2019 c6 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Love the story
6/25/2019 c6 23FlowerChild23
wow. this is going to be very interesting indeed.
6/24/2019 c6 GMGaby
I’m liking how the adults are willing and able to overcome their old prejudices, they don’t seem cartoonish on their feelings but they seem like real people taking decisions by informing themselves, and explaining it all to the kids. Well done.
6/24/2019 c6 2Shorty653
Oh I love it. I look forward to more.
6/24/2019 c6 3PanduhBabyy
Thanks for the update! Glad Sirius is free!
6/24/2019 c6 6starlite22
Pleased Sirius is free, can’t wait for Hermione to go round and speak to Harry’s aunt and uncle
6/24/2019 c6 ReaderRabid2
This chapter was deeeelicious!
Love the muggle world intro, the ingenious vault/Wizengamot part, and excited for everyone being united!
6/24/2019 c6 Guest
I loved this chapter!
6/24/2019 c6 mega700201
I began your story yesterday and I’m loving it!
6/24/2019 c6 34kelpie169
Aw I love the shopping bonding time! And the trial... loved it! Hermione is just so devious and I love that Lucius and Sirius are so enamored by it. Some chapter darlin. And congrats on the new job!
6/24/2019 c6 Cecily Mitchell
Lol she didn’t have to bat those eyelashes very long to get retribution from the Dursley’s. That was awesome. And pull us, horses. Who could resist horses?
6/23/2019 c5 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this chapter and story. I love that the Malfoys are getting along well with Harry. I wonder what exactly Molly was planning and searching for when approaching Hermione. I love the that Weasley twins treat Hermione well and are still funny.
6/23/2019 c4 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this chapter, I like that Hermione is reaching out to her biological parents and are keeping them involved in her life. I was amused that Harry was telling Hermione stories to Draco.
1,970 « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »