FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

6/13/2019 c3 kpop1392as
I like that Sirius was understanding that Hermione was going through changes and pain, and that he helped Harry pull his head out of hi butt. I like that Hermione and her biological family are trying to learn more about each other.
6/12/2019 c3 kamarieee
Still loving this story. I hope Krum stays in the storyline and becomes a stronger friendship for Hermione to have...even if they don’t end up a pairing, I think they can be a friendship worth developing if done correctly (and you seem to be on the right road if you choose to do so!).
6/12/2019 c3 16LSUsweetie
I’m really enjoying your story! The pureblood Hermione trope is one of my favorites and love your interpretation. I’m glad that Harry finally got his head out of his ass! I can’t wait to read more.
6/11/2019 c2 23FlowerChild23
Please update soon this is really good
6/11/2019 c2 amandacarr01
I really like your story please keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/10/2019 c2 24The Gnomist
Wow, can't believe how cold the grangers were
6/9/2019 c2 1Chantal9
Oh, wow...didn't see that particular family to reunite with Hermione! And wtf is wrong with the Grangers? Dropped the façade rather quickly. I'm shocked L actually paid them to leave, but I suppose that was his way of honoring his promise to Hermione. I wonder how the extreme differences in physical attributes can be explained, since she doesn't really look like a Black or a Malfoy. Is there some sort of glamour? How was Hermione Granger put into the Hogwarts registry when she was born when there was no such person at the time? And I think Ron and Harry are going to lose their collective shit over the fact that Hermione is actually a Malfoy! Is she going to lose everyone who detests all things Slytherin and/or Malfoy? I'm glad she's got Draco to protect her (and the rest of the Slytherins) bc I think she's really going to need it!
6/9/2019 c2 CoquetteKitten
Another great chapter! I was heartbroken by the way Hermione’s parents reacted to losing her. No child should have to deal with that. Also, still very annoyed with Harry. I’m going to need him to pull his head out of his arse.
6/9/2019 c2 Guest
Looking forward to reading more!
6/9/2019 c1 Guest
great start. I expected Ron to be cold, but shame on Harry.
6/9/2019 c2 kpop1392as
Does this mean that Hermione is blonde like her family? I didn't see that twist happening with the Malfoys being the ones looking for Celeste. I enjoyed reading this story.
6/9/2019 c2 Cecily Mitchell
Oh that sucks. But hey, it completely clears the way for her Malfoy family.
6/9/2019 c1 kpop1392as
Ooo I find this story and subject very interesting. Is it bad that I kinda hope that food eventually fights Ron back? XD
6/9/2019 c2 GMGaby
Interesting, Narcissa’s thoughts made me I wonder if Lucius joined the Death Eaters in an effort to find Celeste, maybe Riddle promised him results?.
The Grangers were cold and so nonchalant about buying a baby. Now that they are out of the way the Malfoys will have uninterrupted time with her.
Ron’s behavior was in line with how he comported himself in canon.
Can’t wait to read more.
Thanks
6/9/2019 c2 1Someguy the anon
wow. i... I don't think I've seen a version of the Granger 's so cold. Like usually a "Granger-bash" could be seen be as reasonable from looking at it from a different angle, either being like "this place is dangerous your LEAVING" or "you need to go to a REAL school Hermione, something to help you get a job in n the future" not "we bought a kid because a kid was trendy at the time"
1,967 « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »