FanFiction.Net
for Face On the Milk Carton

12/1/2019 c28 MotekElm
is Barnaby Lee supposed to be Lee Jordan?
12/1/2019 c28 21CallaRose4ever
LOL, I love Sirius. and I love the plan. looking forward to more I really enjoyed reading this chapter.
12/1/2019 c28 Guest
I don’t really like Hermione being Sirius’ heir. It seems to imply that he’s never going to get married and have a family of his own and that really saddens me. He deserves a chance at love! Hermione will have Nott heirs; she doesn’t need another title just to make her more powerful and influential.
12/1/2019 c28 32Lady Sloane
I love the way that they handled the situation with the aurors. It was such a wonderful prank!
The way Hermione handled the situation with Remus, forcing him to take the job and paying him for it, was also really amazing.
12/1/2019 c28 23Rori Potter
Wow. I was freaked that she had been taken until the end. Update soon.
12/1/2019 c28 25Sorceress of Magic
That was very hard to read all as one continuous paragraph, glad they’re fighting for Hermione though
12/1/2019 c28 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Brilliant
12/1/2019 c28 Banshee Black
Brilliant !
12/1/2019 c28 3Karatekid-Ninja
Such a good chapter! Can’t wait for more xx
12/1/2019 c28 Fast Frank
Is Lucius becoming a Marauder? Tom, you are so doomed.
12/1/2019 c28 3Charlee56
Great chapter! More of it please! And maybe some kissing and hugging between Amelia and Sirius?
12/1/2019 c28 2roon0
I do like your story and I don't really care about exact spelling and punctuation but creating some paragraphs might help this be easier to read. Just a suggestion, no offence intended.
12/1/2019 c28 13Stephanie MRV
I loved this!
Lucius gwttingbinto the game and bearing draco.
Him backing the twins and now remus and hermione playing a prank.
12/1/2019 c28 5BeachGirl114
I love how they got the Aurors back. They deserve it after Hermione waiting that long. I love how Amelia went along with it
12/1/2019 c28 19Kallanit
Now that you've confirmed that one of my suggestions as to who pushed Hermione down the stairs is correct, I have to ask if that person is the one responsible for the threatening notes, or if more than one party is threatening her? If it's the same person, then I'm looking forward to the fallout once they find out who it is (actually, I'm looking forward to the fallout either way) but if it's not the same person, I wonder how long it'll take them all to realise she's in danger from more than one source.

Hiring Remus as private security was a brilliant idea on Hermione's part, as was his idea as to how to handle the 'missing' Auror. This way, Remus has a job, Hermione has a reliable, trustworthy and capable bodyguard, and that Auror has hopefully learned a lesson about taking his job seriously. I just hope that if Remus has to take action to protect Hermione, he won't get into trouble for a werewolf daring to attack a 'human' witch or wizard. I think Amelia Bones should sign off in advance on any actions Remus may need to take to ensure Hermione's safety.
1,967 « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »