for A Miracle Over The Endless Road

2/11 c6 Rosco Peeko Trane
I've been thoroughly entertained thus far. And I'm extremely picky on what I like to read.

Great integration of Archer into the world. Great characterization. Great dialogue. All around a fantastic read.

I hope to see more of this someday. In the meantime Imma check out what else you've written.
2/3 c6 Wolf1741
please update
1/16 c6 lmc9389
This is better than I expected
1/13 c6 Rambukala
9 months ;-;

why...
11/30/2020 c6 DarkEnderFox
Great story. I’m excited to see where you take it
8/24/2020 c6 ShotLock22
Just wanna say that I’m really enjoying your story and I’m excited to see what happens next
7/18/2020 c1 GyroJapster
MOAR. MAAAAOOOORR
7/2/2020 c6 MetalBatt
While I felt that the actual classroom scene felt well done, the scene right after kind of felt a bit off. Almost like it wasn't meant to be there. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but maybe a bit of story structure might have made the chapter run by a little smoothly. That said, Archer is awesome! The way he just told Jaune to "git gud scrub" felt really on point with his character. He's only teaching those that have an affinity in battle, and won't hold their hand along the way. This ain't no dick measuring contest, they either get their shit straight or they ain't shit. Archer is really going to change some of these kids for the better.
7/1/2020 c2 MetalBatt
Archer really out here with that no nonsense and I respect it
6/18/2020 c6 2theMoon
this was satisfying to read. this is just what id expect archer and the land of remnant would react to one another.

Although its a shame your update schedule is slow and infrequent...
6/16/2020 c6 2Wendel Santana
Continue, pls!
6/3/2020 c5 2Isaac LB
Well the best combat master will make an appearance (nothing about Glynda and her constant state of stress).
6/3/2020 c4 Isaac LB
Typical Archer, refuses to get involved and still helps.
6/3/2020 c2 Isaac LB
The story progresses and explains itself without major inconveniences.
6/3/2020 c1 Isaac LB
I see that Archer is still good with children, he is a great squishy.
190 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »