for Hidden

6/12/2019 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Now, this is a fantastic story!. I always love the way you write the interactions between Mario and Sonic, along with the challenge of keeping their relationship a secret.

One of my favorite parts of this one-shot is how supportive Peach is of Mario's relationship with Sonic by offering to act as a distraction. I also like the fact Peach and Rosalina are dating along with her confessing to Mario she wants to keep their relationship a secret from ToadsWorth and Bowser, which does fit into the theme of this fic.

I loved this one shot. You did an amazing job with it.
6/6/2019 c1 10TheGameNguyener
Keeping secrets is always hard. Secrets about relationships can be even more difficult. But joke's on me because I'm still not in one... Hmm.

I do like the premise of the AU though. Taking elements from other stories and having some inspiration from another source. I can understand why people prefer to keep these kind of loving relationships private from others. But there's nothing to be ashamed about. If you like, scratch that, love the person, and they reciprocate the same feelings, let the pieces fall into place. That's the kind of thing I go with.

~TGN