for Genius of Hard Work

9/9/2020 c10 superpierce
can't wait to see Lee show off in the sports festival.
9/8/2020 c10 720941
Midoriya is probably going to be jealous of lee, after all, he wanted to be the first quirckless kid in UA.

GREAT CHAPTER
9/8/2020 c10 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR MORE!
9/8/2020 c10 Dasgun
9/8/2020 c10 xbox432
Oooh, this is leading up to something good. The thought just keeps running through my mind, "What will Izuku think we he hears that Lee, a quirkless teenager like him, made it into UA?" Like, that was Izuku's DREAM but in the end he still needed to get a quirk from All Might, Lee did it with nothing but hard work. Just what would Izuku feel after learning/realizing this? Would he feel awe that Lee did something like that, or would he feel shame knowing that he basically gave up up on his dream? Or at least gave up on the PREMISE of his dream, that a quirkless person could become a hero.

Also, Lee's friends! I loved the interactions and conversations, they all are exceptional people. Heh, and the three 1-B girls basically having a silent conversation was pretty good too. It all just flew right over Lee's head, didn't it?

Lastly... I can't remember reading about it in the story, so maybe I should do a re-read to double check, but what about Lee's family? I can't recall Lee ever thinking about/mentioning them, so if they're there I can't imagine them being very supportive. Or is he an orphan? I'm curious. Definitely going to go over the chapters again.
9/7/2020 c10 AkashiReiko30
NEXT (AU)THOR()
9/6/2020 c1 WizardFoxAngel
I already love this fanfic can’t what for chapter 10 or 11 and more in the future
9/4/2020 c1 1VermilionC4
Sigh, it's a little saddening knowing Lee won't be as strong as he is in Naruto but it's understandable. He'd become stronger than All Might which would break the setting along with Guy. I really like this story regardless, it's so rare to find a great Naruto crossover without it always being about Naruto or a Uchiha. And you write Lee and Guy so in character together while playing out their acts completely serious as they see it, lol. But as another person said, Lee here seems to get his confidence broken much easier. But it's no deal breaker for me, still enjoy this a lot.
It will be interesting if Izuku ever meets him and questions his own circumstances compared to Lee's. Admittedly it's amusing to think about how Tail guy, Hagakure, Mineta and Koda managed to beat him to getting in 1A.
9/4/2020 c9 Guest
Read it at 3:00 AM, already love it to bits. Rock Lee is number one!
8/11/2020 c9 Lilcrafter
Epic
8/10/2020 c9 Dumat
There it is...there's the sunset scene. Now the story really start
8/10/2020 c9 3Honey Drops Peach
GOD, THIS CHAPTER WAS BEAUTIFUL. I AM IT TEARS *insert many heart emojis bc ffn doesn't allow them and i'm so sad to not be able to express my love smh*
8/10/2020 c9 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH HARDER THAT ROCK LEE WILL WORK HIMSELF TO BE THE BEST QUIRKLESS HERO HE CAN BE!
8/10/2020 c9 3milly
The youth is strong
8/10/2020 c9 xbox432
Good for Lee, he's finally starting to find some confidence in himself. Not to mention the fact that I'm glad Guy showed him the obvious. Humans are a tool using species. If there is something you feel insufficient at, there's probably a tool you can use to even the field. Honestly, I always thought it kinda ridiculous how few support items the students had, not to mention the lack of any kind of body armor... Fashion might be important for branding, but something to keep you alive should be of a higher priority.

I'll be looking forward to the coming chapters, I can't wait to see how Lee eventually tells his classmates that he is quirkless. There reactions are something I'm curious to see. *whistles* And if it ever gets back to Izuku and Bakugou? Now THAT is something worth watching/reading!
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »