for Genius of Hard Work

2/17 c4 aCupofRamen
The A/N...actually makes sense
I'm loving this fic
2/15 c14 Dorben
Where tf did the nunchucks come from? Why is he suddenly using them? Simply for this match? How is that fair? Yadda yadda, quirkless, whatever. Nobody cares. What's important is to know why he wasn't already using it when he didn't before? There were no mentions of it the previous rounds. At all.
2/4 c10 10HALO-ODSTgirl104
What? Am i mistaken or are there hints of pairings already? Isn't that way too soon on the first few weeks of school?
2/4 c1 HALO-ODSTgirl104
This is very interesting and it also made me think that the heroes should consider the fact that sometimes they depend too much on quirks or somethings, in certain situations or events, their quirks are useless and they themselves may as well be quirkless. I also look forward to see Midoriya's reaction to a quirkless applying and making it into UA. I find Midoriya's ex-quirkless state confusing. It's like they say that quirkless are no less than those qith quirks and yet the only way Midoriya became a hero was by being offered a quirk and him taking it. I just find it contradictory and Midoriya, in my opinion, kind of goes against that significance of being a quirk less by accepting All Might's quirk and kind of makes All Might right. You can't be a hero without a quirk. It's hard to really explain and I don't think I'm doing it right but I can say that THIS is interesting and I look forward to this story and wish you all the luck.
2/2 c17 Surfing cipher
Wow man I hope u continue I can't find this on any other side but Lee always made me emotional and u used that character so splendidly rather than gags or forgotten like kishimoto did quite the amazing read would recommend 10\10
1/28 c4 The High Avenger
Your an at the end of this chapter completely turned me of continuing to read this fic. I got the impression that this was going to be the Naruto Rock Lee in full. Not having access to chakra but still being ninja strong in taijutsu. Oh well was fun while it lasted.
1/28 c17 fadumo2468
Lee

*audible inhale*

FIGHT ON!
1/28 c17 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHY SIR NIGHTEYE WAS THE O-N-L-Y ONE WHO WAS WILLING TO OFFER AN INTERNSHIP TO THE GREEN BEAST. . .

P.S. I'd Love to see How P***ed off the MLA at Rock Lee's Success as the First Quirkless Student, and the one who got 2nd place at the Sports festival; being the Quirk-Supremecist Group that they are!
1/27 c17 8Wolfking0811
Poor Lee is trying to work through some complicated emotions.
1/27 c1 4SoralTheSol
You first say Lee is ten and then when he and guy are discussing the 8 gates you say that he is 14. You might want to correct this.
1/14 c5 4TheTower1
Hum! You only mentioned 7 gates. Well technically only six since you didn’t name the last one.
1/14 c2 TheTower1
“By punching them really really hard”
Sounds like a Goku plan from DBZA...
1/14 c16 reynardgautama
Great and interesting story
1/8 c16 Rabbids
I like the fact that not everybody is an npc about the topic of quirklessness
1/4 c16 Dalyn Hughes
Kendo really can’t be serious here...
256 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »