for Broken

8/6/2020 c9 Serrrriza
Ooohhhhh I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/15/2020 c8 XXPOWERCHARGERXX
OMG YEEEEESSSSSSSS! PETER FUCKING PAN IS HERE AND I STAND FOR IT! THANK YOU MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!
4/18/2020 c9 18witchinmoonlight
I can understand why they wouldn't be together. I mean, even though I'm a Love Square fan, I can tell that the focus of the story isn't on their relationship. Also, we have a lot going on as it is. And I've learned to love Miraculous for reasons besides the Love Square, so I'm okay with this. I wouldn't say that the name change from Marina to Cora was necessary, but if it makes you happy than go for it, I guess. And it looks like the Fearlings have arrived! Damn, seeing that guy's head eaten off was just scary! Well, looks like David has some real power. You think you could describe what his combined form looks like in the next chapter? Ah, and I see Adrien and Marinette have new Miraculouses. This will be quite the show! Looking forward to more action! (Also, I meant to ask you this, but forgot- how come chapter 7 doesn't have a title?)
3/31/2020 c8 Guest
please continue this it is soo good
3/11/2020 c7 3Agiani
I noticed some spelling and grammar errors. (Sorry, that's just the grammar nazi in me. I'll say no more about it.)

The story is FANTASTIC, and the overall writing is well done.

I like the idea that Heracles was a Black Cat miraculous holder and the pairings you've done throughout history.
I find the references to Olympus enlightening.
Interesting way to explain why Earth doesn't get visited by aliens.

Hawkmoth is an idiot, and is letting his desire for his wife to destroy his chance at having a happy family - though I'm sure he doesn't see it that way.
Adrien & Marinette are idiots too, but only over each other. :)

Null & Void? HOLY SCARY CONCEPT! - I love it.

I have a feeling this will take more that the 8 chapters you currently have, so I'll say this now...
MORE, please.
2/28/2020 c8 18witchinmoonlight
Well looks like Tikki and Plagg really are a power couple. And if Emmbers is the Phoenix kwami of resurrection, I can't wait to see the other abilities of Fall, Aakil and Terra. On the bright side, we got allies for the heroes! Hooray! I was able to figure out that David was Peter Pan, but how did Master Fu get to Neverland? Still good work though! Hope to see you soon!
2/28/2020 c8 27Nymphadora
You're doing some really interesting world building here. I love how much thought you've put into it.
1/21/2020 c7 18witchinmoonlight
Oooh! Gabriel got told! Best part of the chapter if you ask me. Damn, Plagg's monstrous form is nothing to mess with. Looks like Marinette and Adrien aren't doing so well. With the impending Fearling invasion, this is far from good. Remind me again, what do the Fearlings look like? Either way, good work and hope to see you soon!
1/18/2020 c7 27Nymphadora
Wow. There's so much going detail in this story. Great job. I can't wait for more.
1/16/2020 c7 Agent N
I like it. And like Dr. Strange said, "We're in the Endgame now."
12/3/2019 c6 Nymphadora
The world building you're doing is crazy ambitious. I'm impressed. Great work!
12/3/2019 c6 18witchinmoonlight
Well crud. With the lives and souls of Marinette and Adrien on the line, and the entire world at stake, this could not get more dire. This Broken Miraculous situation is going to hell in a hand basket. I want more! Please update as you can, cause I'm even more hooked!
12/3/2019 c4 StarBun29
wow. adrien being stupid? XD
11/23/2019 c5 witchinmoonlight
Nice to see you're back in the game. School is tough. Thanks for the guide of the ancestors hero and civilian names, that'll be very helpful. In related news, this Null-Tikki-Plagg situation looks like a hot mess! But how did Void get hands on him? Anyway, good work so far! Til next time.
9/15/2019 c4 witchinmoonlight
Interesting story so far. I like that we get to see the predecessors of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I gotta admit, that Null/Void guy is really scary. And well, crud. Cracked Miraculouses. Things are really beginning to heat up. But why the heck does Void want to destroy Tikki and Plagg? Anyway, good work so far!
24 Page 1 2 Next »