for After a thousand years

10/9/2005 c1 32griseldalafey
*dusts off I haven't used this in a loong time.

Great story! Even for someone who has never seen the show the story was easy to follow. Although I feel sorry for them for all the missed years. But yay for happy endings.
7/14/2005 c1 Callaway Queen
just read my last review...i was quite bitter back then when i said i wished cory wasn't in it.so i take it back...i'm learning to accept what she and tc did...

anyways...loved your story... still couldn't picture them being old...but it was still a great story! your story's are always so fantastic!

ever thought of becoming a writer professionally?
7/11/2003 c1 3Callaway Queen
hey great story. super great . wonderful.fantastic...it's was jus wonderful! anywayz it waz kinda hard picturing them being that old. cause i cant imagine t.c's fine body becoming all wrinkly...lol. but the story was sweet. i wish cory wasnt in it though she is jus like alwayz there! anywayz i'm trying to submil my own story. but i dont know how can someone email me at , or at , i'll appreciate it.

callaway queen.
5/7/2003 c1 8Icea
Oh, this was good. Different and charming. I´m not going to make a long sappy note about how great this was, since I´m pretty tired and I should really get to bed. Anyway, post more kind of stories like this! (Different, not necessary stories when Chris and the gang are old.) :p
5/4/2003 c1 pacificbluegirl
Some time? Girl, that's alot of time! 30 years... well it was a different story... But you're good at writing so you can make anything good! But I have to say though, I like them better when they are young.
5/4/2003 c1 2glory02
I love it actually i love every fanfic with TC and Chris

This fic is great but it´s really hard to imagine them when they are this old I tried to picture them in my head but all I got was how they looked when they were/are young

love it
5/4/2003 c1 17Chiquinta
Fantastic. Although I am having so much trouble trying to picture them as 67 year olds.

And it's kinda icky having two 60+ yr olds pashing in the middle of the street but it so works.