for Retelling Descendants

8/26 c9 Lilymal77
I just wanna say
I really love your stories!
On wattpad, my friend Siriusly1404 recommenced you’re books to me
I mean, yours are so good that they are like one million times better than mine!
And I love your book
12/1/2019 c39 Me
Is this going to be included in this story or is that a new story?
8/29/2019 c39 Guest
Wow is that going to be included in this story or a different one
8/13/2019 c39 60D.J. Scales
Nice job. That right there was so epic. I for one am Very pleased with how it turned out.
8/9/2019 c36 D.J. Scales
Oh boy oh boy the plot thickens.
8/8/2019 c34 5ShiroHollow96
Love this story and every chapter so far
8/8/2019 c31 HoPe
No! Don't take the barrier down, Ben! Chernabog is on the Isle! As in, the only Disney Villain more powerful than Maleficent, Hades and Fairy Godmother!
8/8/2019 c34 Guest
Im starting to wonder why Mal didn't just go grab the wand in the first place, its been established that the wand is just as powerful as the scepter.
8/8/2019 c33 4danifan3000
mentioning the moments of the isle of the lost books this chapter?. I'm a little surprised that Hades' son Hadie, who I guess is Mal's brother didn't get a mention.
8/7/2019 c33 12foxchick1
This is getting good.
8/5/2019 c29 Guest
I wonder how you'll handle Audrey in this story. After all, the Love Spell was her main issue.

Wonder what Audrey will do in this fic? Summon an army of Heartless? Try to find Auradon's Keyhole? Ugh, I have no idea.
8/2/2019 c28 Guest
I hope you'll Handle D3 better than the actual film. Seriously, the actual film felt really rushed (WHY on earth was Carlos looking forward to seeing his terrible mother?!)
8/1/2019 c21 Guest
Great chapter!
8/1/2019 c21 Annoying NitPick
Wait, shouldn't Mal be paying Dizzy 'Munny' instead of 'Dollars'?
7/6/2019 c6 5ChordOverstreetFan
That makes the love spell even more pointless. He already asked her on a date. She knows he's interested. The love spell made a little sense when attraction was just implied in canon...but here? Nope.
27 Page 1 2 Next »