FanFiction.Net
for Greed and sloth hero in training

12/29/2020 c2 4Vi-Violence
Please fix the formatting, it's hard to read a wall of text.
11/27/2020 c1 BOOMman123
Sad there’s not more
3/17/2020 c4 Guest
darn I really enjoyed this.
3/17/2020 c3 Guest
I have a simple tip for all the grammar and stuff, you can copy and paste your paragraph on grammarlys free app or site and use it to fix all the grammar. :) hope it helps.
3/17/2020 c2 Guest
I liked this chapter, but i still can't imagine these characters saying curse words.
3/17/2020 c1 Guest
looking very promising, im ok with the grammer and everything there are mistakes, but those always overlooked as long as the story doesn't get confusing from it, it will be fine.
3/8/2020 c1 CookieKokora
NOT AGAIN? LOL ATLEAST YOUR NOT BEING TORTURED THIS TIME :P
1/15/2020 c2 Marshman101
I need more pls
1/15/2020 c4 2Myherogal22
Omg! This story has so much potential! Can't wait to read more! Keep at it!
12/15/2019 c3 1ThatOneWolf
I have some advice, most of these chapters are like giant paragraphs, it’s hard to read because of that.

So after someone is talking just put a space and if it’s a new POV

I hope this helps!
10/2/2019 c2 Guest
Jesus Christ this needs an editor BAD there is so many grammatical errors and SPELLING errors in here I suspect it to be a second language to the author.
9/25/2019 c1 issei
update OPPAI
9/23/2019 c3 1mlgoggles
I love the plot. But the writing is...kinda hard to read with everything smushed into one giant glob. Can you use more spaces please ;w;)?
9/2/2019 c2 95sgtwist
I can totally see Aizawa and Nezu see King join 1A. I don't know what to do with Ban. I wish the My Hero Academia universe had some sort of Hero College where people can do hero training after high school. Especially for those kids who couldn't join a Hero High School Academy
9/2/2019 c1 sgtwist
Grammar is off, and thats means a lot coming from me.

But it was still enjoyable.
21 Page 1 2 Next »