for A Heart of Iron

8/12/2019 c7 Dasgun
Not bad
8/11/2019 c7 1SentinalSlice
Woooo! I guessed it! I thought that Shirou reacted that way to the fire because of PTSD and I was right. Also this was an amazing chapter. I wonder if Shirou will spend a bit of time experimenting with Extremis.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
I can’t wait for more chapters, and I hope eventually we will see Shirou’s reality marble. I have no clue what to expect.
8/6/2019 c6 18Mr. thinker
I like this fanfic. Will captain america appear as a shielder here or as an avanger class? In anyways cool story and I would like to read more. :)
8/1/2019 c6 Dasgun
.-.
7/31/2019 c6 PasiveNox
Hoooo niice nice great
7/31/2019 c6 1SentinalSlice
I love your timing. Earlier today I was thinking that I’d like to see an update in this, and then a few hours later you update! How awesome is that?! I love Shirou’s confidence and fighting ability. He seems so casual sometimes and other times he seems really serious. I loved that comparison between Shirou and Ultron, especially as this Shirou is probably not s sword, but a machine or a technology incarnation. The quality of your story is just as good as always, maybe even better.
I wonder if that fire was actually really powerful, or strong enough to take down Shirou’s unprotected body, or if Shirou has some fear of fire, some mental trauma, left over from the Fuyuki fire.
7/12/2019 c5 Dasgun
оо
7/12/2019 c5 Angeles22
Seriously...as much as I pity Sakura for the crap she is handed, she will also always be a massive problem of epic crap.

Anyway...loving the story. Keep u the good work.
7/11/2019 c5 PasiveNox
great
7/11/2019 c5 Amortal
Haha, Tony blaming Strange for his death is amusing and damn did not see the Sakura thing happening so suddenly. Well played, well played indeed. I look forward to the next chapter.
7/11/2019 c5 SentinalSlice
I love Shirou’s moments of childishness: Suck It Tony.
When does he throw the arc reactor to Tony? Also I like how Shirou pushes Sakura’s buttons.
7/11/2019 c5 superpierce
I've read all your chapters and I have got to say I love this different take on Shirou the only time she's Urban adventure in a fanfic was on a different story called spark of madcraft and compared to that story this is a lot more well-done considering this isn't a multi crossover
7/11/2019 c2 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
OMG, OMG, OMG! Love this so effing much!I read the story summary I just knew I had to read this and I don’t regret it! I really really hope that Tony and Shirou find a way to the Avengers world. It would be so awesome if he and Tony could petition Zelretch for help in building a portal to other multiverses. From what I know the specifics of Canon! Kaleidoscope/2nd true magic it can only access parallel versions of one particular universe(Type Moon) so Zelretch might be intrigued by the idea of travleing completely separate multiverses/worlds.
7/9/2019 c4 lovecrazyhedgehog