FanFiction.Net
for Worm: Babel

1/27 c1 DeathTheGreenReaper
so, now is year 2023... any chance the story gonna get an update?
1/21 c12 Guachico
Good morning. I know it’s been a bit since you published this, but I just found it and think it’s great. Thanks for writing.
G.
1/17 c2 Young Simon
This is too flowery and pompous for me to be able to take it seriously, and it's jaring as hell when you use words like mommy and daddy when the rest of the text is this pretentious. Not gonna read more of this, my fine feathered friend. I only came here for the Pillbug in the first place.
10/28/2022 c10 god eater
is the path of victory so alluring to contessa that she would risk having jack slash and bonesaw in the cauldron godamn they already have taylor for world ending shit
10/22/2022 c12 sparkeredhut
This is a fantastic story and I hope you find the inspiration to continue it one day
9/8/2022 c1 MWRANDOM
Love this story.
7/23/2022 c12 2Exivus
Too bad the fic is dead. I liked where it was going
7/14/2022 c12 Kyuubi-dono
Called her Kool-Aid. I'm dead.

This is great. I'll be here for more whenever that happens lol

See ya then.
5/11/2022 c12 1Mr. Medic
man it's been two fucking years! don't tell me this beauty is dead
5/11/2022 c4 Mr. Medic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! man this was awesome! all the planning of a young Taylor, and the insanity of her life, and she's worried about what she's going to wear! this is priceless!
3/18/2022 c12 keichan2
This is quite nice!

And, should one ignore the Interludes, quite cute! :-)

How in the world did you manage to write a cute cross-over to the Worm and Cthulhu universes?

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to read more soon!
3/10/2022 c12 drucifer000
Shame it seems like you're done updating this, I really enjoyed it!
2/5/2022 c12 E
I wish there was more.
1/11/2022 c12 Aleucard
Yeah, Kaiser's gonna get his oh so perfect skin peeled off with an interdimensional cheese grater at some point. Lung is liable to get something even worse. Wonder what brain fart will get Skidmark involved? Leet and Uber are goobers by comparison, so at most they'll need a change of pants if they perform their normal merrymaking in an offensive fashion. Coil obviously is going to just not involve himself as much as possible in the slightest for aforementioned reasons, though his fuckery with the Undersiders might have unwanted side effects. Just about the only ones who could probably square up with even a shoggoth are the Endbringers, and, well, that's one on one.
12/30/2021 c12 glowdust3
This is fun! Can’t wait for more.
329 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »