for Sonnet for Pentecost

2/6 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Great poem fic.
9/24/2020 c1 SilverFishK
Nice way to twist that phrase around. I hadn't thought of the two ways, opposite ways, that blood could be used.

Although of course it's only his blood that can shelter us.
11/6/2019 c1 1CuriousDream
Hello Quoheleth,

I can’t figure out where on my phone to send you an actual message, so I’ll just comment here in hopes that you’ll find this. My story ‘World’ is not based on another story (movie, show, book etc). Should it be? Would my story belong on a platform like Wattpad instead? I’m not very familiar with this platform.

Thanks, Dream.
9/17/2019 c1 Odd. Most odd
You like to perceive yourself higher then others, don't you? I sense it in your words. Such a big vocabulary. I find it hysterical that you flaunt your feathers here. You sound like an older gentleman that couldn't quite make it in the world, so instead you rub your nose in a younger generation, and spell check your findings as if you're above them. I find you to be absolutely abhorrent. And I also pity you.
6/10/2019 c1 358Ember Nickel
"two atoms in the crowd" lovely turn of phrase!
6/9/2019 c1 6Andrew Nixon
Hello Qohleth.

Just a couple of questions. Have you ever personally written anything?

You appear to have a vast repository of regurgitated information gleaned from
dead people (who were still considerably more intelligent than yourself) - but I actually got BORED searching through your library to find anything that you had actually written yourself.

You appear to be a monumentally obnoxious cnut to me - so far up your own posterior that you are unable to smell the roses any longer...

Why am I so P'd off with you?

Well, I personally believe that your fatuous and ill-considered remarks regarding my freind's story, 'Starting Over', were indicative of an overblown impression off ones own importance in the scheme
of things.

Maybe - if you had ACTUALLY taken the time to read the FOUR previous volumes of the story -
you wouldn't have appeared to be such a tit!

Please feel free to read my own contributions, and offer your Saintly opinions - but please be aware that I personally consider you to be a complete and total wanker...
6/9/2019 c1 64Sophia the Scribe
Beautiful! That statement of the crowd before Pilate has always struck me as similar to Caiaphas's "one man should die for the peoplewhat they meant was so wrong, and yet what they said was so right, and fulfilled in the best of ways.
VDMA,