FanFiction.Net
for Season 7 Before Season 7

1/4/2020 c28 Guest
Amazing chapter! Again with the character development for Henry Gowen, and having Allie remember her mum (I assume?) briefly was the sweetest 3 And I love that Allie is so sensible and wanted to do it, without feeling pride or bravado. Just knowing she could and being confident in that.
1/4/2020 c25 Guest
So sweet and heartwarming! :) Nathan did great with his words.
1/4/2020 c24 Guest
Very different to her romance with Jack, but somehow still very appropriate. I really like how you've written this, that Elizabeth didn't need excitement or romance right now. But someone who is dependable and there for her, the way Nathan is, is just perfect.
1/4/2020 c18 Guest
Wow! That's some drastic character development for Gowen to be paying the widows. Season 1 versus your imaginings of Season 7 (which again, feels like on point characterisation!) is like night and day. Got to say seeing Henry Gowen's character become nicer over the years, and continued here in your story, has been a true highlight :)
1/4/2020 c15 Guest
I think your interpretation of the back story for Nathan is quite on point! Seems fitting with his character and I love how you tied it into his difficulty with words and dislike for drinking / gambling / Lucas. Really contrasts the loving, good example upbringing Jack had with what Nathan went through. Great writing!
11/11/2019 c30 AZCapshaw
I really hope you write more to go with this. Abigail is still one of my favorites and I want more for her, but sadly I know the only way that’s gonna happen is if you do it.
10/26/2019 c30 BM73
This was really good, thank you! I hope you continue writing season 8, I really want to know what happens with all these story lines!
7/28/2019 c30 7Lsquared1501
I truly loved this! I’m so glad you took Elizabeth in the direction of Nathan instead of Lucas. I know she’d be more than reluctant to get involved with another Mountie, but the chemistry between those two was too much to ignore in my opinion. I hope very much you write a sequel. Well done!
7/25/2019 c30 Tamy
If I could summarize this story in one word it would be charming!
I like the way you write it, it really resembles the plot of the series. I was sorry it ended up right there on the return of beloved Abigail. Anyway, congratulations! I'll be here to read your other stories, especially if it's from Elizabeth and Nathan. Kisses!
7/15/2019 c30 Guest
Love your vision for season 7 and definitely looking forward to reading more when you get around to it!
7/13/2019 c30 Starkvb
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you create more soon!
7/13/2019 c30 Guest123
Very well written. I loved the part about God not taking Jack but giving him to her during his time on earth. As the show has said many times, there is a bigger plan which we are a part of but don't see or, many times, don't understand. That is where faith comes in. Thank you for writing.
7/13/2019 c30 Guest
You have done an incredible job! Congratulations! I do hope you will continue to write about Nathan & Elizabeth. I have to admit I will really miss your stories.
7/13/2019 c30 21elizabethB88
Aww, it's over? Actually, that was a very WCTH-like ending - I could totally see them doing a similar kind of ending. You did such a great job imagining season 7, and I hope you do continue on to an imaginary season 8...or heck, even a continuation of Nathan and Elizabeth's story :) Wonderful job - I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
7/12/2019 c29 Guest
Awww... what a sweet chapter! I have been checking for more chapters regularly since the last chapter! This is soooo good. Can’t wait for more!
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »